15

After my shower I went to the kitchen and started cooking for everyone. They were still asleep.

After cooking, I set the table and went to wake them up.

"Breakfast is ready!" I knocked on all their doors.
"Whoa this isn't breakfast it's a feast!" Hoseok yelled while jumping up and down.
I wanted to cook all their favorite foods since I had them all worried last night.
"And where were you all night?" Namjoon looked at me suspiciously.
"I'm sorry, I had to stay at my boss's house last night, and to make it up to you guys I made all your favorite foods!"
"You're forgiven" Jimin patted my head.
One by one they all forgave me and started eating.
Everyone was here except Yoongi.

I went to his room to check on him, "Yoongi? Are you okay?"
He was sitting down facing the wall. Aw, he's upset. He's so adorable when he's upset.

I sat next to him, "what's wrong, yoongs?"
"I'm sorry I made you cry."
"Are you upset over that? It's okay. I was in need of a good ol cry anyway"
"Really? You're not hurt?
"Of course not! I made you worry and angry. I had it coming" I hugged him and put my head on his shoulder.
"You better not make me worry again. I already got enough kids to worry about." We both laughed.

Good, this is good. We're going back to how we used to be. "Should we go eat as well?"
"No I want to stay like this a while longer" Yoongi snuggled into me and started laying down.
"Yoongi.."
"Shh.. I told you I stayed up all night. I'm tired."
"Alright, fine"
So we stayed like that for who knows how long.