Chapter 17 (Saved?)

I'm back Bitches!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~JC's POV~

All of the boys were been pacing around the room frantically. Cullee's been gone for an hour and a half while Alli's been gone for 5 1/2 hours. The police are just waiting for Cullee to give them the signal. She could be dead, and then when would you get your signal?

Connor had finally persuaded them to go do something in case the girls were in trouble, which they obviously were. They made us stay back in case something went wrong then went and busted down the door. Us being us, we followed at a distance. The top two floors were unoccupied, and they hadn't checked the basement. We followed them down the steps as quietly as we could, but all stopped in our tracks when we saw what was going on.

Trevor immediately started tearing up and ran back up the stairs. The rest of us just turned away in disgust. I feel so bad that I didn't do anything to keep the police from sending Cullee into the house. I can tell Connor feels the same.

The police were currently getting the girls out of the situation, and all the men were being taken to jail. The only thing was that both girls were unconscious. The female police were occupied with redressing the two sisters, and 6/6 of O2L were either tearing up or crying. Both were carried back up the stairs.

I was glad they were alive, but what happened to them was so....wrong. How far did the men go? What did they do to them? Tears ran down my face as they passed us now fully clothed.

~Cullee's POV~

(2 hours later)

My eyes fluttered open to see a bright white room. There was a constant beeping to my right, but I couldn't move my neck to see what it was. There was a woman in a white coat standing in front of me taking notes. Once she saw I was awake, she walked over to me and sat down.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Martelli. Now, you may be uncomfortable with this, but we need for you to tell us everything that happened from the time you entered the house," the doctor told me.

"What's going on with my sister? Is she okay?" I asked.

"I couldn't tell you because she is still asleep, and she will stay that way for a while, sadly. Because of your age difference, she will respond to our medicine more slowly than you have so maybe in an hour?" Dr. Martelli told me, "Now will you please tell me what happened?"

I told her about our father, about Alli, about the boys. She knows about the police sending me into the building, and agrees that it wasn't a smart idea. I let out a much needed breath as I finished telling the horrific story.

"Sweetie, I know you've had an extremely rough day, but there are some boys outside that really want to see you," she told me.

"Will you send them in one at a time?" I asked.

She nodded, and walked out of the room. A few minutes later, Sam walked into the room. He didn't say anything at first, just came over to my bed and hugged me for a while. Eventually, he pulled back and whispered, "You have no idea how worried we were."

We talked for a bit, and then he kissed my forehead before he left the room. After Sam was Trevor, and before he even said anything, I assured him that Alli was fine and that she should wake in little bit. He was happier after I said that, and we had a conversation for a bit before he gave me a hug and left the room.

Ricky was next, and he was about the same as Sam, except he tried his best to make me laugh. Kian was a total sweetheart, and just held me for the entire time, whispering sweet nothings into my ears.

Connor came into the room almost at a dead run, and ran into the door.

"Uh.. Hey Con," I giggled.

He scratched the back of his neck as he said, "Yeah.. I was just really excited to see you. JC's really mad that I beat him here, but whatever, how are you feeling?"

"I've definitely been better," I sighed.

"I know none of the other boys asked, but what happened?" he said as he plopped down into a chair.

" A lot. Just way too much to handle," I sighed again.

He grabbed my hand and gently stroked them with his thumb, signaling me to go on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN, DUN, DUN! Sorry for not updating but I just had a VERY hard state test and Cheerleading tryouts(Which I made btw) sooo.... here