Chapter 3 (Worlds Baby!)

~Connor's P.O.V.~

And...... Now I'm the happiest person alive. I know she kissed Kian also, and was just a friendly gesture to the both of us, but you didn't get to feel her lips on my cheek. Creepy Connor............

~Cullee's P.O.V.~

I feel like they think I'm a slut now. I only kissed Connor and Kian on the cheek, but they were in less than 4 minute intervals.

Before I could even finish opening the door, Ricky pulled me back and asked a question that was very normal,"Hey Cullee, quick question. How old are you?"

"Umm.... I turned 18 three months ago, I think. I'm 18, I just can't quite remember the distance from my birthday to now. Is that a good enough answer?"

"Trust me, it was a perfect answer," Kian said out of the blue.

~JC's P.O.V.~

No one could tell but I was furious. She kissed Kian AND Connor's cheeks. I wouldn't be mad if she had kissed me also, but I didn't do anything worthy of a kiss.

"Are we gonna go meet your team or what? Because I heard that you were early on the list of performers," I heard Trevor say to break the awkward tension. That kid was something else.

"Uhh, yeah sure! Let's go right now!" Cullee said as her usual perky tone popped up.

~Cullee's P.O.V.~

I opened the door to reveal my cheer squad having practice without the middle-freaking-flyer!?!? (a.k.a me)

"Missing a flyer?" I casually hollered over to Coach who was laughing at their fail with out me.

"Uh....... Yea!" She replied.

I turned to the boys,"Hey, I gotta go practice with my squad and then run through my solo quick before we start the competition. I don't want you guys to see my routines before I'm in my uniform and all purty for ya!" I then gave them directions to the performance room/stage and told them that the could sit up front when my team or I are performing.

I proceeded to kiss everyone's cheek and hug them, skipping over to my beginning position.

Yeah, I'm just that weird to skip there (A/N I skip EVERYWHERE it's not weird don't judge) ~ Kian's P.O.V.~

Again she kisses me. Must she make my heart flip in my chest? Anyways, the guys and I walked over to the seats Cullee directed us to and we basically waited until the competition started until we relaxed.

The competition starts off with a bang. I have never watched cheerleading, let alone All-star cheerleading. And to make it worse, Cullee is one of the girls in the most danger because she's up in air flying. Honestly, I'm scared for her life.

~Cullee's P.O.V.~

As I got my makeup & hair done, I changed into my solo uniform and stepped onto the practice mat and ran through it once.

My mind and heart was racing as I walk through the corridor to get to the entrance of the competition mat.

I heard my name and state called, and ran out to the middle where I saw them, all six of them screaming their heads off for me. I smile an even bigger smile as I heard my music go off.

I stuck my standing double full and went on to jumps, running tumbling, cheer, dance and ending. When it was finally over, I stole a glance over to the boys who were astonished. I ran over to the exit side of the mats, and waved them over. Finally!

~Sam's P.O.V.~

She. Was. Amazing. No more to it. Although she's out of breath, she screams when sees us and hugs each every O2L member.

"That was awesome!"

"I didn't know half of that was possible!"

"You. Were. Amazing!" I heard us all say in unison.

"Thanks so much! I better be getting back to the squad before they worry! Love you guys!" She yells before running off.

"Words cannot even begin to describe how awesome that was!" Ricky says and we all nod, return to our seats, and wait for the 18th performance.

We waited. We counted. We were on the 17th performance. All of us were biting out nails when they finally called out her team. And, yeah, we screamed like our very own fan girls. The music boomed. And it was amazing. (A/N it should be over here, the performance>>>>>>>>>>>>)

~ Cullee's P.O.V.~

Not one of my stunts bobbled. Not one piece of tumbling failed. It was all perfect. And now, we wait.... For final results.

"And... Silver goes to..... Cheer Athlectics!!" Then announcer yells as they all squeal and the captain runs up there for their banner and trophy.

"And now, the moment we've all been waiting for...... The 2013 Level 6 Large All-Girl Gold winner is...... Cheer Extreme All-star Elite!"

I sit in shock. We won. We won Worlds. Mother trucking worlds. Finally, I came to my senses and ran up to the podium, delicately handed the banner to co-captain Brynley, and held the trophy high in the air so the boys could see it.

"Before we get any further, we want to announce our solo placings. 50 contestants. 10 awards. Let's get started!" The announcer yelled.

10-3 has been called already and I haven't heard my name. "Silver goes to... Destiny from Georgia!!" She runs up to the podium and accepts her award. I guess I didn't place. Her routine was flawless.

"And now, your Gold Level 6 All-star Soloist Champion is... Ms. Cullee Peavey from California!!" Shock. Happiness. Completion. That's is exactly what I feel. I sprint up to that podium and accept my award like a darn princess I tell you. I run to the guys, and they are in shock as well.

"So, what's up with you guys? Because I just won MOTHER FREAKING WORLDS back there!!" I scream as they come out of shock and group hug me tight. It was perfect.