Chapter 9 (Prison?)

~Cullee’s POV~

                Acacia just sits in the chair we tied her in, smirking. I want to just slap her so badly, but JC is half sitting on me so I don’t. Her face suddenly changes, like she’s come up with a plan, and she starts crying.

                “What’s wrong, bitch?” Sam asked like he didn’t care at all.

                “What does she have that I don’t?” Acacia asks through the loud, high pitched sobs.

                “A soul,” Kian replies.

                “Beauty on the outside AND the inside,” Connor adds.

                “Her not being mentally insane is a plus too,” Trevor finishes.

                In Connor’s eyes I’m beautiful? Well that’s a shock. I used to get teased for my looks until I took up cheerleading. Oh crap, I have practice in 2 hours. I need to get ready, but I know they won’t let me leave.

                “JC? I have cheer in 2 hours, and I’m not supposed to look like a mess when I walk in the building. So, can you not put your buttcheek on my lap?” I told him while unsuccessfully trying to wriggle out of his grasp.

                “My buttcheek is NOT on you!” He argued.

                “My leg says otherwise,”  I reply.

~JC’s POV~

                 I totally forgot about her having practice. But how am I going to get her past the she-devil without her going batshit crazy?

                Acacia decides to take the mention of cheerleading as a chance to piss Cullee off. “You do cheerleading? As if. Ricky has better coordination than you.”

                “I might have that, but I’m not the 2 time world champion in the room,” Ricky shoots back.

                Acacia is obviously taken aback at that, but quickly regains the little composure she has and shoots back, “I bet the team had to carry you through the whole routine.”

                “Yeah, because there is a whole team in a first place winning solo,” Cullee mumbles. She speaks louder with the next sentence, “Acacia, what’s your favorite cheerleading team and cheerleader?”

                “Umm. My favorite team is Cheer Extreme All-star Elite. I don’t know the girl’s name, but she’s the middle flyer during the pyramid, and she does all kinds of cool tricks and things. She has really long reddish brown hair, and she’s really tiny,” Acacia retorts, not knowing she just described Cullee and her team.

~Cullee’s POV~

                I’m her favorite cheerleader? My team is her favorite? I hate me now. Eww. Might as well make wish she never told me that.

                “Aww! Thanks! The combination was really hard to learn, and to know that a person that loves nothing but herself liked it, just warms my heart. Too bad it’s cold again because she tried to kill me!” I exclaimed.

                Acacia’s face was priceless. Shock, admiration, you name it. Again, just like any other time, she regains composure and plasters her smirk back on her face, but this time it was less confident.

                “Yep.  I was the girl who you fangirled over when I followed, sent letters to, and who you recently decided to try and torture,” I told all of her most embarrassing moments that I saw.

                She blushes bright red. I don’t even know how many letters I had received from her to the gym. Too many to count. I remember how many rimes she tweeted to me, about me.

                “This is what I get for not watching Worlds. My boyfriend stolen from me, my idol hating me, me losing the few friends I had,” Acacia mumbles. She’s a really good actress. I almost felt sorry for her.

                “Get this through your head. You got your boyfriend ‘stolen’ from you when you cheated on me. You lost the few friends you had when you tried to lie to all of us about it. We’re reporting you to the authorities for attempting assault, attempting murder, whatever the hell you tried to pull on Cullee,” Sam said sternly.

                With that, he picked up the phone and called the authorities. They came and hauled Acacia away for however long they would. I hugged all of the boys and finally got ready for cheer practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter as an apology for not posting! New story coming in March-ish.

Connor, Sam, or possibly JC?

What do think of Acacia’s obsession choice?

Is Acacia gone forever?

BYEE

~Alysse~