Chapter 15

~Trevor's POV~
I chased after that van, until I knew it was gone. I dropped to my knees, and called the police, all in the middle of the road.
(Bold- The Police, Regular- Trevor)
911, what's your emergency?
A man just kidnapped my friend, and is driving off at this moment.
Please give me a description of the van.
It's a green van with yellow stenciling. The license plate reads (Random Plate Number).
Thank you. Please give a description of the girl.
She has long blond hair, is about 5'3, and her eyes are bright green. She's wearing a "Live, Cali, Live" tank top and black high waisted shorts with black Toms.
Thank you so much. We will do our best to find her.
If it helps, the man stopped at the third house on (Random Street Name). I don't know if he'll stay there though.
Ok. Thank you.
~Conversation over~
I sighed and walked back to the house. Today was going to be the day. I was going to ask her out in a date today. A real date. A date better than she could have ever imagined. It was going to be at Disney, and we were going to be the couple that everyone hated because of how cute we were. But now................... Her crazy father decided to cart her off to some random house. Shit, how much do I love this girl?
~Alli's POV~
When I finally awoke, I was tied to a rusty chair with my clothes still on (Thank Goodness), but 4 guys in front of me.
"So Sleeping Beauty's awake, huh? Good, now we can have some fun," one man with a scraggly beard said.
"I hear through your pops that you are a cheerleader, so that makes it even better," another one with a pedo-stache said.
I whimpered while the men looked at me and licked their lips. One of them untied my hands, and then yanks my tank top off of me. My bandeau was still in place, but I knew that wouldn't be for much longer. Another one of the pedos untied my legs and removed my shorts. I was shaking and praying that the boys and Cullee were gonna find me.
The creepy men had fully undressed me, and they just stood back and stared at me.
"Look at my beautiful daughter. See gentlemen, this is why I have always wanted a daughter. For this, for my pleasure," my father emerged from the shadows.
I whimpered one more time and braced for the pain known as rape.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I honestly hated writing this. I don't like it! Ewww!
Follow me : @alysse_jordan (Twitter) @jor12398 (Instagram)
Kik me story ideas : @LoveisJordan2