Chapter 4 (Hanging out part 1)

Chapter 4

~Ricky's P.O.V.~

We drove home in silence with the the soft radio playing Ed Sheeran. Kian was driving, so everyone was texting Cullee except for him. Congratulating her, flirting with her, Trevor was probably having a normal conversation with her (as normal you could have with him).

~Cullee's P.O.V.~

I put the boys in the group chat to tell them I was inviting them to the beach so we could hang out.

(Conversation- C{Connor}, R{Ricky}, JC, S{Sam}, T{Trevor}, K{Kian} Cullee will be nothing)

Hey guys! Wanna go to the beach tomorrow since we didn't get to hang out today? Around 1:00?

S- Sure. Kian is driving, I'll tell him what you said.

JC- Okay. Cool

T- Yes! Ricky has a question to ask you though

What is it Ricky?

R- Where'd you get your weave done? I've been looking for a place for a while, and I can't find one. Yours is so long and pretty too.

Umm..... I don't wear weave. It's all natural! What's up with that obsession though?

R- There's no obsession! I just really want a new weave for my videos!

S- Ricky, let's be honest, you do have an obsession

T- yea you do. We need an intervention, Cullee will you lead?

If it's an intervention, isn't it supposed to be a secret from the person until the date?

T- aww dang it. Yea. Oops. I'll get back to you on that one

Okay then. Bye guys! I'm still celebrating with the team!

~Sam's P.O.V.~

Another day with Cullee. Another day with her perfect smile, perfect laugh. I'm glad she invited us to hang out.

"Hey Kian?"

"Yea?"

"Cullee invited all of us to the beach tomorrow around one because we didn't get to celebrate with her today."

"Cool. We were gonna take her somewhere anyways."he finished as he focused on the road once again.

-The Next day-

I woke and immediately looked at the clock that said 11:00. I never wake up this early. I walked downstairs to make me breakfast. Eventually, the rest of the boys came from their rooms to eat. At this point it was 12:15. All of us seemed to realize that we were hanging out with Cullee at the same time. Smiles slowly creeped on our faces as we thought of her perfect body. That gave me the memory of when we first met her, how JC had been eye raping her in her sports bra and shorts. How is he gonna act today? Then again, how am I gonna act today?

~Connor's P.O.V.~

About 12:30 we all went back upstairs to our rooms and made our way to the beach to meet her. When we finally found her, she was tumbling on the beach, and a crowd had gathered. When she finally saw us, she waved off the crowd and started to walk over to us, but she was stopped

~Cullee's P.O.V.~

This random guy, who was pretty cute but honestly not as cute as the boys, stopped me.

He said,"Hey. Umm... What you did was pretty cool. Want to get some frozen yogurt some time?"

I racked my brain for a lie, "I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend I need to be meeting here."

"He doesn't have to know," he said with hopefulness in his eyes.

"Uh.. Yes he does. He knows that you talked to me," I lied. I'll just use one of the boys to help me with this

~Random guy's P.O.V.~

She was lying through her teeth. Yet, she was continuously looking over my shoulder at something. I casually looked over my shoulder to see six guys glaring at me. One of them is probably her boyfriend. I turned my back to this girl and walked over there with gritted teeth.

"Which one of you is that beautiful girl's boyfriend, huh?" I yelled with anger oozing from my voice.

"Dude, calm down, you just met her," a tall, skinny guy with a tank top and shorts said.

"So?! I always get what I want, and this girl is something I want!" I screamed at them.

~Cullee's P.O.V.~

That was totally uncalled for.

"Hell no. I don't even know who you are, and you're yelling at my best friends that I'm something you want and you'll take me! Even if I don't really have a boyfriend, I wouldn't want to date a whiny brat who couldn't even stop and have a full conversation with me before he comes and interrogates my friends!" I screamed before I felt a hand make full contact with my face. It didn't hurt, I'm not a flyer the whole routine and I've been hit in the head more forcefully than that before.

"You hit like a bitch," were the words I mumbled before punching him right in the jaw.

He hit the sand and I just walked away.

"Hello, did you forget to tell us something?" JC whispered when they finally caught up to me.

"That douchebag asked me on a date and I said no. He tried to get me to go, so I told him I told I had a boyfriend, and I guess I kept looking at you guys behind him, and you know what happened after that." I explained to them all.

"Are you sure you're okay? Your face is pretty red." Sam asked concerned.

"I fine. I been kicked in the head too many times for that to hurt."

"I still wonder how you keep up your pretty face with all this shit happening to your face," Connor said scratching the back of his neck.

I blushed and shrugged, "Ready to finally do what we came here to do and swim?" I asked.

~Connor's P.O.V.~

Out of that whole explanation, I only heard that she told him that one of us was her boyfriend. Which one of the guys did she have in mind?

We were now walking to go swim when she stopped and made a spot for her stuff. She took off her cover up to reveal her perfectly toned body. Yes, I stared for about 20 seconds as she got situated.

"You guys can stop staring now," she chuckled,"especially you Connor."

I blushed and looked away.

~Cullee's P.O.V.~

About ten seconds after I called the boys out, I felt my feet in the air as I was thrown over someone's shoulder. Their hands accidentally planted themselves on my butt and that's when I laid down in the cold water by a very wet Sam.

"You know you can't just go around grabbing people's butts you know," I mumbled, hoping he wouldn't hear. I wasn't that lucky.

"I know, but people say I can't do a lot of things, but they happen," he says smirking while helping me up.

"Watch it Pottorff," I said menacingly taking a step towards him.

"Okay. I'll back off," he holds his hands up in sign of retreat, yet still rushes forward and scoops me up, throwing me over his shoulder once more.

"Seriously!" I exclaim to him.

"Uh huh! I'm taking you back to the boys. We kind of ran off when I picked you up the first time."

"So... You're telling me that I'll be heading towards all of the boys butt first with your hand grabbing it. Sounds legit," I say hoping he'll either put me down or switch the way he's carrying me.

He switched to bridal style and then carried me back to the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I'm a stupid mother fucker because I had this written for three days and I forgot to post it. Whoops