Chapter 7 (Acacia?)

Chapter 7!
~Still Cullee's POV~
I sprinted to the backyard and immediately hid under the pool cover and held my head up so I could breathe.
I stay there for around 45 minutes, then decide to come out to the second wave of utter chaos today.

"Where is she?"

"I can't find her!"

"Cullee!!"
The boys were all running around the house looking for me I guess.
"Hey guys! What's up?" I yelled walking through the house.

Immediately, I was bombarded with hugs all around. Someone picked me up and spun me around, squeezing me tightly. When he finally put me down, I saw it was Sam.

"Why are you all wet?" He asked.

"Well, I hid from you guys and my hiding place was under the pool cover. So that's why." I beamed proudly.
Oh's were chorused as the boys felt stupid for not checking there.
"Sorry for freaking you all out," I said while picking up an apple up and taking a bite.
There was a knock on the door.
~Kian's POV~
I walked up to the door and opened the door to reveal a half naked Acacia.
"Hey babe. Can I come in?" She asked as she tried to kiss me.
She reaked of alcohol and........... Weed?

"Uhhhh, no. Cullee's over. And the guys and I don't really like you drunk and baked." I explained slowly. "Or normally." I mumbled the end.
She was obviously insulted.
"I'm not either of those things. My mom threw a house party with out my okay and I was in my room. But why is 'she' here?"

"She spent the night," I explained again.

A smirk tugged on her face as she pushed past me and probably looked for Cullee.
"What are YOU doing here?" I heard Acacia scream.
"I have a mouth, I asked to come here. And I have feet, so I walked up to the house and opened the door with my hand. Good enough explanation?" Cullee folded her arms and pursed her lips.
By then I had walked into the kitchen watching the argument unfold.
I saw Acacia's hand raise and quickly slap Cullee's face.
~Cullee's POV~
The bitch had the nerve to slap me. Naturally, I punched her skinny ass in the face. She fell on the floor, clutching her face. After a high pitched scream-like seriously, it could've deafened a dog- she stood and stomped over to me to hit me again.
"Guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks," I sighed,"Once a bitch, always a bitch."

I threw her over my shoulder and swiftly walked to the open door and placed her outside. Then, I closed and locked the door.

Slowly, I turned around to see all six boys staring at me with awe. Currently, Acacia was banging and scratching at the door.

"I will ruin you! I will make you wish you were never born!" She screamed on the other side of the door.

I walked over to the boys where they continued to hug me.

"You guys should really associate with better females, like me!" I scream so Acacia could hear.

"Bitch!" She called from the door.

"You make me laugh!" I yelled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now you realize that I will probably never update on the right days!