Chapter 16 (Somebody Save Me)

~Alli's POV~

Did they even call the police? Did my own sister even have the courage to call the police on this malicious man?

Four hours, this has been going on for four hours. These creepy men have done this to me for four hours. How are the police not here? The tears streaming down my face have not been helping the situation either. All it does is get me a slap to the face.

The best thing to do in this situation is to not think about it at all. I thought about all of my years of cheerleading, and how all of that will come to an end if he keeps me here. Oh, hurry somebody

~Cullee's POV~

Currently, we were all freaking out about Alli, but the police won't let us do anything while they "think of a plan". My sister could be getting killed and you want to sit down and devise a plan? The plan part is good, but why would you take three hours to make one when a girl has just been kidnapped, you know where she is, and you know who took her?

They kept complimenting us on how we didn't run to save her because there could have been more than one man there. When in reality, three of the guys chased the van while the rest of us just sank to our knees and started crying. That was me, Sam, JC, and Ricky. JC held me while we all just cried on the floor.

Finally, after four hours of planning, the police officers decided on a plan that was possibly the worst plan for me. They were going to send me into the house to 'surrender' and then they were going to bust in there like the idiot officers they are. I guess I was the diversion, but the plan would have the same effect without me.

JC walked up to me and said, "Cullee, I know you don't want to do this, but it's for your sister. Your baby sister needs you to go in there and save her."

After that mini-speech, he simply hugged me, a hug I regret letting go of. The police sent me down the street to start the diversion.

~Alli's POV~

The torture had taken a brief intermission. Only because there had been a knock on the door, then a loud crash, and finally an unconscious Cullee Peavey being carried down the basement stairs. I gasped, and my eyes began to fill with tears.

They tied Cullee to an identical chair, and we waited. Luckily, I was untouched during this waiting period, but I was still naked and cold.

~Cullee's POV~

I woke up with burning wrists and a pounding headache. My vision cleared just enough to see five disgusting men looking at me with hungry eyes. I turned to my right to see my little sister wide eyed and unclothed. I think my dad could hear my heart break from his standing position.

"Just gonna stand there, and look at me, or are you going to tell me what the hell is going on?!" I questioned loudly.

"Keep talking, and we'll punish you. Talk loudly, and we'll have to hurt you," a man with a scraggly beard said.

I smirked, "I guess I'll just have to be punished. Let my sister go, though."

"Pretty AND funny. Your boyfriend is gonna miss you so much," he said back

"Don't have one. And it's kind of hard to have one when I'm tied to a fucking chair!" I exclaimed.

"Don't have one? Good, so now I will feel less guilty when I do this," he said.

"Do wha-" I was cut off by him smashing his disgusting lips to mine, and forcing a kiss. I lifted my knee to knee him in the 'area', and was lucky to find that they left my legs untied. Mr. Beard groaned and hit the floor. The other men were looking at me angrily. All I did was shrug and say, "What the hell do think I'm gonna do when a 50 year old kisses me?"

My father smirked and said, "Oh no, I'm happy you did that. It gives me a reason to punish you."

My eyes widen as he steps towards me with a grin. He removes my leggings to reveal my undergarments which just had to be lace.

"Who you wearing these for?" my dad pointed.

"Myself you sexist pig," I crossed my legs.

He reopened them, well he struggled because of the cheer practice, to just look. And we all know what happened after, I just wish I didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will they save Cullee and Alli?

How are the boys going to act when they find out what happened to the girls?

What the Hello Kitty possessed the police department to send ANOTHER girl the man wanted in to building? (oh right, my thoughts)

Follow my Twitter: @alysse_jordan

Follow my Instagram: @jor12398

Follow me on my other account with my friend: @Livefor_Craziness