Chapter 12 (#Talli)

~Alli’s POV~

It’s currently 11 p.m. at the O2L house. Cullee and I have been here for about 8 hours, and I really like Trevor. My sister’s face is puzzled, like it always is when she’s been trying to figure something out. Hmmm…… I think her and Connor would be cute. Or maybe her and Sam. Heck, she’d be cute with any of these boys!

                “Daydreaming again Alli? I asked you a question,” I heard Trevor’s voice bring me out of my thinking.

                “What? I was just thinking anyways,” I turn to face him.

                “I asked if you wanted to go to Disney Land with me and the guys Saturday,” he stated with an eye roll.

                “Of course!” I jump up from my position on his bed and hug him tight. Plus, I kissed his cheek.

                I turned bright red, while he just sat there and laughed at me. I wondered why he wanted to go with me. I’m nothing special. People just hang out with me because they hope I blossom out like my sister did, and want to tell me they’ve been there from the beginning. When in reality, if we have a conversation, it’s about things I really don’t care about.

~Trevor’s POV~

                 I guess Alli forgot she was still hugging me, because she was still a koala after 2 minutes. I didn’t want to bother her because she looked so happy, snuggled into my chest with a smile on her face. I just didn’t have the heart to do it.

                About another minute went by before Cullee came bursting into the room, scanning the room. She then flew into the closet, and into the crawl door inside. Sam was next in, laughing and red as ever. He looked for Cullee, obviously, by looking everywhere practically tearing my room apart.

                “You know, we haven’t left the room, we saw her come in here,” Alli said after about half a minute of Sam searching.

                “Oh yeah, where did that girl go? I just saw her run up in here…………..” he trailed off, looking at the closet again, “She’s in the crawl space isn’t she?” he whispered.

                Alli and I nodded before Sam called the others up to the room, stalking over to the little door. He snatched it open, pulled her out, and then we all began tickling her promptly. Her laughs were loud and contagious, and soon we were all on the floor laughing until we cried.

~Sam’s POV~

                Oh, how much did I want to just grab Cullee and kiss her? Bad enough to see JC glaring at me. The way Alli looked at Trevor; I wanted Cullee to look at me like that. Wait, when did #Talli become a thing? I was going to get to the bottom of this. Trevor was hugging Alli from the side the whole time I was in here. Hmmmmmm…….. Guess I had a thinking face on because Kian started poking me from the side to get my attention.

                “So… guess what guys?” Trevor asked with his hands behind his back.

                We all answered with different whats.

                “SILLY STRING!!!” he yelled as he and Alli pulled out two cans a piece of silly string, and sprayed us from head to toe with it.

                Chickens. We literally all sounded like chickens who just got their legs blown off. Trevor completely messed up his room. But the good thing happened at the end of the ‘fight’ when Trevor stood on a chair and shouted, “We’re going to Disney Land!”

                We all cheered and helped him clean up the mess he and his girlyfriend made. But only because he was taking us to Disney. Maybe I could make my move on Cullee.  The other boys probably had that idea already, but let the best man win. And the best man will be me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONEE!! Weird how I started writing this and Trevor’s song ‘Someone’ comes on Pandora. Whatever.

How’d you like no Cullee POV?

When will #Talli ACTUALLY become a thing?

Will Cullee fall for one of the boys at Disney Land?

BYEE!

~Alysse~