Chapter 10 (Alli)

~Cullee’s POV~

            We finally got rid of Acacia long enough for me to get ready for cheer practice. I’m a very organized person, so I had everything ready in case I stayed over at boys’ house, which I obviously did. I walked into the bathroom, locking the door, with my clothes and things. I turned on the shower and stepped in, and scrubbed all the drama off of my body for a few minutes.

            Once finished, I slipped on a simple, black bandeau and a loose tank top, adding a pair of sort of short shorts. My hair was in a fixed ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom to the boys. At first, they just stared at me. Then, one by one, they snapped out of it. I asked JC to drive me and Trevor to come with me. I wanted to introduce him to my little sister, Alli.

            The car ride there was filled with Justin Bieber and One Direction. There were so many stares from the cars next to us, and I didn’t know if it was because we were so loud or because 2/6 of O2L was sitting n the car with some random girl. Yes, there were glares too.

            We finally arrived at the gym after about 15 minutes. I guided them through the maze of a building that I had memorized from two years of attendance. They followed me to the room where I knew Alli would be.

            “Guys, I wanted Trevor to meet my sister so if I went anywhere  with you, he would have someone his age to hang out with,” I explained.

            “Why didn’t we know you had a sister?” JC asked.

            I just shrugged and walked into the room.

~Trevor’s POV~

            Cullee finally opened the door to the room where her sister was. If she looks half as good as my new older ‘sister’, I’ll be fine. Once the door was fully opened, a room almost empty was revealed. Also revealed was a beautiful girl, with long blonde hair and piercing green eyes. She was small and muscular, wearing a sports bra and shorts. In public, you’d think it was revealing, but this is a gym filled with gymnasts and cheerleaders.

            “Hey Alli!” Cullee cheered.

            “Cullee! You’re back! And you brought people, ugh now I have to be social,” Alli turns to me and JC, “Hi! I’m Alli, Cullee’s sister.”

            Just like her sister, she runs up and hugs the both of us. Her hug was warm and sweet, and I was kind of sad when she ended it and moved on to JC. I guess it showed on my face, because Cullee nudged me with a smirk on her face.

            “I knew it,” she mouthed. Knew what?

            Cullee continued after the hugs, “So, Alli, what class did you just come out of?”

            “And how do I know I just came out of a class?” Alli asked sarcastically.

            “Well duh, you’re out of breath, you’re checking your phone for messages and stuff, and your shirt and shorts are all messed up,” Cullee says ruffling her sister’s hair.

            “I feel really awkward because I don’t know what you are talking about!” I suddenly hear JC say.

            We all laugh, and talk for a while. Every time I look at Alli, I like her more and more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOh. What happens to #Talli? Thanks so so much for 1k reads!

What does Cullee know?

How large of feelings does Trevor have for Alli?

Who does Cullee end up with one of the boys, or does she stay a Single Pringle?

BYEE

~Alysse~