Chapter 24

~KAYLA'S POV~

He was there, right here, right now. He was here, standing right in front of my eyes, with the same expression that I probably have on my face. He was here. I had told myself that I was finally over him after weeks of eating fatty food, and then another few weeks of gaining a couple hundred pounds, and then a week to watch a whole TV series in Russian. But all that was for nothing. because in this moment right now, I was terrified. He's at my front door.

I turned around for a moment. I needed to calm down. Calm down Kayla, calm down. I mean, after all, he's just another person. Another human being. But that wasn't true, I had fallen for him, and he's here now. I ran my fingers through my hair my heartbeat racing.

"You okay?" Louis looked at me with concern.

No I wasn't okay, not a single bit. I. Was. Not. Okay. He was here which automatically makes me not okay. But I still replied with a simple "I'm Fine."

"Can I uh come in?" Louis looked at me. I nodded as I let him in. 

And it was in that moment, it was in that moment when I saw the glistening in his eyes, when I realized I needed him. I needed him more than anything in this world. So I decided it was time to put the past behind us and start now.

It was about time for a new beginning.

A/N: So this marks the end of this book :( I am currently writing another book and will give you a heads up when I decide to post it so please check it out because I PROMISE it will be better than this one. Thanks for everyone who stuck with me ILY