Chapter 2

~KAYLA'S POV~

I woke up to the comfort of my bed and pink sheets. How did I get here? I checked my phone, and it was eight in the morning. And then I remembered. I had a coffee date with Louis. He probably wasn't even going to show up after yesterday and I was bloody mad at him, but, I decided to get ready just in case. I peeked into Violet's room and then Rose's. I guess Violet picked up Rose and then came back. Rose's hair was the same color as Louis's and her eyes were the same blue as mine. I slipped into the bathroom and put on a Stanford sweatshirt and black leggings. It's weird but I've always wanted to go to Standford. Yeah, I live in London but I've always wanted to go to California. It was a dream of mine. Only one person knew that. And that was Louis. I remember that summer when he took me there. It was my fifteenth birthday and he had bought me plane tickets. First class actually. I had no idea how the hell he afforded it. I loved every second of it. It was sunny all the time. It was like paradise. I even got to walk the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fransisco with him. But then I thought about yesterday. He tried to beat me. He tried to. He really did.

I applied my mascara and brushed down my blonde hair playing with my pink ends. After that, I walked out the bathroom and decided to clean around the flat. I started by mopping the floor of the living room. Yes I mopped it. I was old fashioned like that. I had a strange obsession with antiques, but at the same time, I was very modern. I liked Starbucks and shopping but I also liked Grandfather Clocks and owl necklaces. I cleaned around arranging things until I heard the doorbell rang. My heart was racing and I took a few deep breathes before I opened the door.

"Hello." He said. There was an awkward silence before I replied.

"Well this is bloody awkward." I laughed.

I saw his shoulders relax a bit. "Shall we walk there?"

"Aren't you afraid of the paparazzi?" But I don't think he would. I lived in the quieter part if London. With the old people.

"This is a quiet part if town." Louis asked totally changing the subject.

"How about afterwards?" I asked. He nodded.

"Shall we?" He asked as he let me walk out first.

We walked awkwardly.

"It's only a block Kayla. Don't worry." He said. I began to relax. We didn't say much. Which I was glad about.

"Ladies first!" He smirked when we reached the coffee shop. Now that was the Louis I knew and loved to pieces.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A guy employee asked as he winked at me.

"Table for two." Louis said looking annoyed.

"Right this way perfect." The waiter winked at me. Louis raised an eyebrow at me then took a seat. I did the same.

"He is such a pain in the arse." Louis muttered

"Is someone a little jealous?" I teased. But he took it seriously.

"Know. I'm not." He said angrily.

"I was only kidding Boo. Geez." I laughed. He laughed too.

"Hello cracking." The waiter winked at me and and then glared at Louis, who was growing red with anger.

"What can I get the young lady and the ugly lad here?" The waiter smirked.

"WHAT IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM?" Louis got up from his chair flipping it over.

"WHAT'S YOURS?" He shouted back as he threw a punch at Louis.

"Stop!" I screeched. We were causing a scene.

"Oh shut it." The waiter smirked.

"Don't you d-" And then Louis got hit again. He quickly got up and punched back the waiter.

"Stop!" I screeched again.

"Like I said bumhead, shut your arse up." He laughed and his fist came in contact with my face.

"KAYLA!" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

~LOUIS'S POV~

"What can I get the young lady and the ugly lad here?" The waiter asked. Okay, I've had enough. I stood up from my seat knocking the chair over.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" I screamed.

"WHAT IS YOURS?" He shouted back and his fist came in contact with my jaw. Kayla screamed something that I couldn't make our. I quickly got on my feet and punched him back. He immediately did the same. I laid stunned for a few minutes before I realized he had disappeared. I looked to my left to find Kayla lying limp right beside me.

"KAYLA!" I screamed as I carried her bridal style to my flat, since it was closer.

Well this wasn't a good way to start the day. I honestly don't know why I cared so much. She lied and kept a huge secret but yet, I still cared for her. What was going on with me?

You love her Louis.

________________________________

A/N: An update everyday! Hahaha. HI KAYLA!!! By the way, this fanfiction is for my friend Kayla so yadayadayada.

~Vote if you think I'm perfect~

*Does dramatic hair flip*

Hi. I'm Ashley Diana Payne.

Bye

XOXO,

Ashley

Diana

Payne

Can you guys come up with a ship name for meh and Liam? My name is Ashley. :)