Chapter 17

~KAYLA'S POV~

Harry had just stormed out of the room rambling about some phone call. The other boys has left leaving just Ashley, Maddy, Jenny, Kailyn, and I.

"So Kailyn, how did you and Zayn meet?" Maddy smiled.

"Why do you care bitch?" Kailyn snapped. Maddy looked taken aback at first, but then just looked plain angry. "And you too slut." Kailyn looked at me,"And you too fake ass." She looked at Jenny and then finally turned to Ashley, "I thought you would be smart enough to date real people."

Woah we got a bitch alert. What was her problem?

"YOU LISTEN YOU LITTLE MOTHERFU-"

"Shut it. Or I'm spilling the little secret about the baby." Kailyn smirked. Please don't tell me Zayn told her. Everyone all of a sudden shut up. "Good now you guys listen to me. I don't like any of you. Ha, I don't even like Zayn but if you ever even speak of me being a bitch, I will spill."

I could feel the tears slipping from my eyes. Then, I felt them streaming down my face.

"Hey Kayla! Louis is coming back! Hell, he's going to be here in about ten min-what happened?" Harry and the other boys walked in. Including Zayn.

"What happened?" Zayn asked.

"Kayla?" Kailyn raised an eyebrow at me.

"N-nothing." I stuttered, "I j-just slammed m-m-my face into the w-wall. Kailyn h-helped me."

"Aww thanks babe." Zayn said leaning in to kiss Kailyn. I swear the sight of that made me die a little inside. "Hey! You and Kayla could be twins!" Zayn said.

My mouth dropped. Was he serious? Kailyn and I's expression were probably the same "are you kidding" face. Soon, all of us were seated on two separate couches. All the girls were on one couch, except for Kailyn who was eating Zayn's face off. Get a room!

"Louis's got some explaining to do." Harry muttered.

"Is it the blonde arse in your little band the one missing?" Ashley stopped making out with Zayn for a second. I saw both Niall and Maddy turn a bright red.

"YOU LISTEN YOU BI-"

"Secret." Kailyn mouthed.

"Kailyn," Zayn frowned refusing to go back to their makeout session, "That was not very nice."

"I'm sorry baby." Kailyn put on this puppy dog face and just her luck. Why? Because Zayn fell for it and pressed his lips onto hers.

"Louis should be here any se-" Niall couldn't finish talking because the door ran.

"LOUIS!" Harry ran to the door. I saw through the window Louis. His hair was all messed up and he was in sweats and a black t-shirt. He had a genuine smile on his face even though is eyes were dull and lifeless. Something was missing in this picture.

"HARRY!" And there you have it, a typical Larry Stylinson moment.

"You have so much explaining to do young man." Liam scolded after Louis dropped off his luggage and seated himself on the couch. I haven't said anything yet. Louis hasn't said anything to me yet. But if Louis started a conversation, I would probably say something back. But I am not going to start the conversation.

"Um." Louis looked at Zayn and Kailyn who were still making out on the couch.

"That's Kailyn, Zayn's girlfriend AKA the bitch." Jenny laughed.

"What did you just call me?" Kailyn cocked her head over.

"Nothing." Louis said before Kailyn could go off,"Okay so let me tell you what happened. I went back to Doncaster because my aunt, Aunt Sienna, she jumped off the top of a hotel."