Chapter 4

~LOUIS'S POV~

"Hey Harry, wanna come meet Kayla?" I had already called all of the other boys and girls and Harry was the last one.

"Is it the girl from yesterday at the concert?" He asked slowly.

"Yep," I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see what I was doing. I was like that sometimes. I would do these weird things. But that's okay. Because the fans love me because I'm special. As for the haters, what am I talking about? I don't have haters. Just kidding.

"Will Jenny be there?" Harry asked. God, what was wrong with him? Jenny was amazing and funny and nice. What is there not to like?

"No," I said, "She's going shopping with Maddy."

"Fine." He said.

"Great!" I jumped up. And I know, he can't see me jump.

And then I ended the phone call. The other lads and I have been trying to figure out why Harry hated Jenny so much. We all thought that he was crazy. Well, except for Liam. He just had a recent breakup with his ex-girlfriend, Ashley, and he supposedly understands all this relationship crap. He thought maybe it was a family issue. But that can't be right. Could it? This was all so confusing. Life is confusing. I walked back to my room, where Kayla was.

"Hey, so are the boys coming?" She asked while stroking Rose's hair. Rose was sound asleep right next to her,

"Why are you so determined to meet the boys?" I laughed.

"I don't know." She shrugged. And then the doorbell rang. "Yay!" She squealed as she got out of the bed totally forgetting about Rose and ran to open the door but turned a wrong corner.

"Wrong way Kayla." I smirked as she skidded to a halt and ran the other way. But I reached the door just seconds before her. "I'm faster." I said before opening the door.

"Hey Boo," Harry and the others were all by the door.

"We've been out here for five minutes outside. We got really bored so we peeked into a window." Liam smirked.

"Liam," I smirked. "I thought you were the responsible one."

"Well," He looked down at his shoes. And then I remembered that Kayla was here and she didn't know any of them. "Guys, this is Kayla."

"Hi." She squealed. Wow. I remember when we were back in high school and I was her only friend. Whenever someone waved hi to her, doesn't matter what gender, she would trip over something. All the time. She would trip over backpacks, binders, book bags, and once, even a pencil.

~KAYLA'S POV~

"Hi I'm Harry,"

"I'm Zayn."

"I'm Liam."

"I'm Niall."

"Niall," I exclaimed, "You have an Irish accent?"

"Yeh." He shrugged.

"Harry here is the flirt. Zayn is the quiet one. Liam here can give good advice on relationships, he's like a wise old person stuck in a teenager's body." I stopped listening after that. Perfect! There is someone here that I can't talk to about relationships.

"Hey, where Maddy and Jenny?" I asked. I was really hoping they would come back.

"They're shopping." Louis replied.

"Thank god." Harry muttered while Zayn slightly punched his arm.

"So what are we going to do? Because I just want to sit and watch a movie." Zayn said. "I'm tired as hell."