Chapter 5

~LOUIS'S POV~

"We're waiting." Harry sounded annoyed.

"Should we?" I asked Kayla.

"I guess." She shrugged looking nervous.

I leaned in closer to her until our lips were touching. Memories came flooding back in our head about our first kiss.

*FLASHBACK*

"So Boo, can you tell me where we're going?" Kayla laughed. She ha da white blindfold over her.

"No because we are here!" I said ripping the blindfold off of her. I had taken her to the top of a cliff.

"So cheesy." She laughed.

"I know." I had said. "Now let's dance."

"Okay." She smiled as I pulled her torwards me. Her hands were on my shoulders her head resting on my chest. "So cliche."

"Whatever." I smirked. Her hands slipped into mine and pretty soon, we were face to face.

"Want to kiss?" She asked.

"Really? Did you have to ask?" I laughed as our faces inched closer. And then we kissed. We kissed. We were fifteen. And we kissed. So cliche, like Kayla had said.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Kayla was the first to break the kiss. Her cheeks were a deep shade of red and her blonde hair was covering her face. She smiled at first but then realization of something came back in her eyes and she ran out of the living room.

"What happened mate?" Liam asked.

"I don't know. I'll go talk to her." I suggested.

"No, I will." Liam left to go to Kayla before I could reply.

~KAYLA'S POV~

I ran out of the living room. I don't know what happened in there but it felt wrong. But so right at the same time. I ran into Louis's room. Rose was still sleeping where I left her. Her hair was tangled and she looked so at peace.

I heard a knock on the door. "F*** off!" I huffed as I plopped on the bed.

"It's Liam." He said, opened the door and his eyes landed on Rose.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"My daughter, Rose." I felt like I could tell anyone as long as the paparazzi doesn't find out.

"Oh." Was all he said. "So what happened in there?"

"I don't know. Girl problems."

"More like mood swings." He muttered.

"What?" I laughed.

"Nothing," he muttered.

"Ugh." I fell on the bed.

"Mummy!" Rose woke up.

"Hi sweetie." I picked her up.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Six thirty, we should get you dinner." I brushed her hair with my fingers.

"How about just us?" Liam asked. "As friends." He quickly added. "You can come to my flat."

"Okay sounds good." I said. "But how do we get out without the others noticing?"

"Climb through the window?" Liam suggested.

"Okay," I rolled my eyes. Liam opened the window and was the first to climb out.

"Give me Rose." I immediately dropped Rose into Liam's hands and climbed out the window myself.