Part 26

Chloe's POV
School just let out for the weekend, the week went by so slow. Now it's time for Hayes "big surprise" I was told to go straight home and get dressed. Hayes told me to meet him at some random place that I had idea that existed. I texted him about fifteen minutes ago and told him that I had just got home and got no reply. Now that I was almost ready I texted him again to tell him that I was on the way and still got no reply. It was about a twenty five minute drive from my house to the surprise location. While at a couple red lights I checked my phone and still got no reply. When I got there I saw Hayes's car but I also saw another car that I've never seen before which was odd. I started to walk down the path and towards a medium sized building. When I was almost at the door I heard talking. It was a girls voice and Hayes. I went and hid so they couldn't see my but I could see them. While I was hiding I got a closer look at the girl. It was Jordan. Jordan Griffs. Hayes's ex girl friend. The one who broke his heart and he was desperately in love with her.

"Hayes, did you know that I still like you? I only broke up with you because I had too. Things were getting rough at my house that I didn't want to drag you into the mess." Jordan said.

"Why didn't you tell me this before? You could have told me that's why you broke up with me before now, you left me broken hearted." Hayes said

"I know I should have. That's why I've found you and telling you now. You know how I said I still like you?"

"Yes," Hayes replied.

"Well, I lied. I don't like you still. I still love you" she said. No she can't. What if Hayes still loves her? What if he wants her back? He can't leave me after all we've been through. Could he? Could he just leave me like that? I really hope he won't.

"I know you do Jordan. I kinda figured that's why you came here."

"So know that you know that I still love you. What do you say about us starting to get to know each other again?"

"Jordan I would love to-"

"Hayes. I can't believe you would do this to me? I thought we loved each other?" I said. Finally making my appearance clear.

"Chloe. Let me explain" Hayes yelled after me. But that's all I heard because I was already closing the door to my car and driving away.