part 16

A/N I'm gonna add a little drama because most of the requests were for a little drama, but it's not going to be to bad.

*couple of weeks later*

CHLOE'S POV

I haven't seen Hayes since our date at the park and I've tried to make plans once or twice but he said he was busy, so I stopped trying because it's weird for a girl to make the plans first, well it's weird for me. So today I decided that I would call Katelyn and we could go shopping, that is of course if she's not with Nash.

On the way to the mall Katelyn and I had plenty to talk about since we hadn't seen each other for awhile. Around 12 we decided to go get some lunch. We wanted to eat at Five Guys, but I guess everything you want doesn't happen because when we walked in there we saw Hayes, with another girl when he said he was busy today. So he blew me off for some girl I don't even know. At first I maybe thought the were just friends but when I saw them get up I ran and hide. I saw them hug and it lasted a little longer than a friendly hug to me.

After we were done eating I didn't feel like shopping anymore so we went home. Katelyn said she was going to ask Nash about Hayes but I to her not to make a big deal about it that, maybe they are just friends but then she gave me a look saying that she knows I think other wise.

KATELYN'S POV

After Chloe had left my house I went straight to Nash's house because I'm going to get an explanation about what happened today whether Hayes wants me to know or not. When I pulled up I went straight to the door.

*knock knock*

Hayes had opened to door. Great just who I wanted to see. At least I can ask him who that girl was today.

"Can I come in and talk to you" I asked. He looked a little confused but let me in anyway.

"So, what did you want to talk about" he asked.

"Who was the girl you were with today" I asked getting straight to the point because I was wanting answers.

"What are you talking about?" He asked. I'm pretty sure he knew what I was talking about.

"Don't play dumb, the girl you were with at the mall today at Five Guys. Me and Chloe saw y'all together and she's pretty crushed that you said that you had plans today when you were with a girl today, that she thinks is more than a friend to you." As I said this his eyes grew wide.

"Oh no. This can't be happening." He said

"Aww, is the poor boy caught cheating?" I asked just to make him made.

"You think I would cheat on Chloe? Gosh, I would never cheat on her and now she thinks I did" he yelled frustrated.

"What do you mean?" I asked, now being the confused one.

"If I tell you, you can't tell Chloe. Okay?" He asked

"I won't tell Chloe but if your cheating on her I will find some way to make sure she dumps you." I warned.

"Okay well you know how our two month anniversary is a couple of weeks away?" I nodded so he would continue.
"I have this friend who enlarges photos and makes custom frames. I was going to use the picture we had took one our first date under the lights and have my friend enlarge it and give it to her as a gift. So today I gave her the picture and I had to tell her how big I wanted it and what frame I wanted. That's why we were at the mall. I would never in any way cheat on Chloe. Don't tell her I told you but I think I'm starting to fall in love with her." He explained the whole thing and I thought that it was so sweet that he thinks he loves her and is going through all this trouble for a gift. How am I supposed to tell Chloe that he's not cheating without tell her what he's doing. I'll think about it before I head over to her house.

_________________

There's a little drama. Tell me if you want more drama or if this is a good amount of drama.