part 15

CHLOE'S POV

Hayes had told me that our first date was going to be at the park but I didn't realize he did all of this. When we had pulled up nobody was there and there were lights streamed all around even on some of the play equipment. It was so beautiful and sweet. I turned around and saw that he had a picnic basket and walked over to open spot on the ground and started to take everything out. He then told me to go over there with him so I did.

"Did you do all of this, for me?" I asked truly amazed

"Yes. I did. I thought that since we meet at a park then we should have our first date at a park." He said.

"But you didn't have to go through all of this." I said, still shocked that he did all of this.

"I wanted it to be special" he said. I just decided that this is officially the sweetest thing a boy has ever done for me.

"Well thank you, but you didn't have to go through all this trouble." I told him.

"If it was for you then I wouldn't mind it." And he keeps on getting sweeter and sweeter by the minute.

Once we were done eating we decide to go play on the play ground. We were just sitting on the bench when we decided to play truth or dare.

" okay truth or dare?" Hayes asked.

"Umm truth." I asked because I was a little scared at what his dares would be since this is the first time I've played with him. We ended up playing truth or dare for about a hour. It was starting to get dark so we went over to a tree which was draped in lights and if was soo pretty. We were just standing under the tree, staring into each others eyes when Hayes started to lean in. I did the same and as soon as we made contact it was like I had hundreds of butterflies in my stomach. It was so perfect. In the dark, under a tree with lights. And most of all, with Hayes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I really like this chapter. Should I add drama to this story or should I keep it kinda like a fairy tall where everything works out the way you want. Comment which one you would want.

I'm sorry I didn't post again last night. I already had this chapter wrote and ready to publish and it wouldn't publish. I tried everything from refreshing the app to deleting the app but it wouldn't work.