Part 23

CHLOE'S POV

I never thought about how many more days of summer we had left. I just lived in the present. But now since school is starting in two days I'm kinda forced to think about it. Hayes and Nash are home schooled so that explains why I never saw them at school. We only have a few more years of high school left which is good. But then we have college. Gosh, I hate school. Why can't I just stay home and eat pizza all day? That would be so much better than going to school. I haven't even gotten anything for school but I guess I can do it today. As soon as school starts I know that I'm only gonna have one thing one my mind. Summer. Hah, those of who thought it would Hayes would be right one a normal day but today I think my obsession of how much I think about Hayes is a little cheesy. I think I'm just now getting over my fangirling of meeting him and dating. You would think after almost three months I would have been long over this but truth be told I don't even think I am today it's just my lack of sleep kicking in. I think I might need a nap or sleep then whole stinkin day.

"Chloeeeeee!!!! Wake up!" I heard somebody yell. How long was I asleep? Who is yelling at me to get up and won't shut up. "Get up now or I will dump a bucket of cold water on you!" Can't they tell I'm up, why won't they just shut up. Ohh. I'm still laying here and haven't opened my eyes.

" I'm up. I'm up. Don't get the water"

"Thanks goodness you're up. Last time I had to get the water you jumped up and kicked me into the wall" the person who said this laughed. I still haven't opened my eyes so I don't know who was talking is talking. But I'm now sure it's Katelyn because of the bucket incident.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while getting up.

"You don't remember?" She asked and when I shook my head she continued. "You texted me and said that you still needed to get things for school and said that if I could, if I would come over around one and here I am at 1:03."

"Okay, well just let me get dressed and we can leave" after that she left.

When we got to the mall I started to realize that maybe waiting until two days until school started to get supplies was a bad idea.

"Okay so maybe this was a bad idea. Have you already gotten your stuff?" I asked Katelyn

"Yeah. I got mine like a week or two ago. I'm surprised you waited till this late to get them."

" I kinda lost track of how far a way school was, and now I'm wishing I didn't. I like getting my things a month ahead because barely anybody has gotten anything."

After searching the whole mall and some other stores not in the mall I had finally gotten all the things I needed. I hope.

"Thanks again for helping me with my stuff for school" I said

"No problem. Like I said, you probably won't need anything else because I know what all was needed for this year."

"So you got the same things as me?" I asked. I had most of my classes with her, which was good.

"Uhh huhh" she said with a smile.

"You know what today was like?"

"What?" She asked

"A girls day. Like the one we didn't get to finish but that was okay"

"It really was kinda like a girls day. Since this is a girls day, do you wanna go get something to eat since it's . . . 4:57. Woah, that took longer than I thought."

" I guess it was because most of the stuff was picked over. But yeah let's go get something to eat."

After Katelyn and I got back to my house from eating I invited her in, but she had to go. Once I got all of my stuff to my room I starting to feel tired again. Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone rung. Groaning in annoyance I answered my phone without looking at the caller I.D

"Hello?" I said into the phone

"Hey. Did I wake you? I knew I shouldn't have called, I'm sorry. Go back to sleep I'll talk to you tomorrow." All of my annoyance towards who ever called me went away once I realized that it was Hayes.

"No, it's okay. I wasn't asleep"

"Okay well, I was wondering what you were gonna do tomorrow?" He asked. He sounded so cute when he was nervous, I can only imagine what he looks like right now. And again with the cheesiness. I was never like this before he came around. It's like he brought out my girly side. Once I came back to reality I realized I hadn't answered his question.

"No. I don't have anything planned tomorrow. Why?" I answered

"Okay, good. I was wondering if you want to go to a water park tomorrow with me and Nash since school starts again in two days."

"Sure. I'd love too."

"Okay well I'm gonna let you go to sleep. Bye, love you"

"Bye. Love you too Hayes" and with that I hung up.

That night I went to sleep thinking about how my last day of summer would be spent with Hayes and how that one day had changed my life."

____________________

I might update tomorrow because I'm out of school but I might lose power so I might not be able to. But I will try to write and post as soon as I get power back.