Part 25

Chloe's pov
*three months later*
It's been three months since school started and in already ready to go back to summer with Hayes. Since school Hayes started I've already been asked and I quote "do I date that hot guy Hayes?" a billion times. The bad thing about Hayes being home school is that I don't get to see him everyday. He said he was thinking about going to Davidson Day but I don't see the point in going if he's gonna start to travel a lot with 26mgmt. Another thing that happened during the three month course was that Carter, Hayes, Nash and Cam all left magcon. I really like that. It now gets really awkward when Katelyn and Nash see each other. They went thorough a bad break up. I'm counting the days when school ends. Which so far is eight months away. Yayy. Not. Hayes and I have made plans this weekend so I've also been counting the days of this week. He won't tell me what it is. He says he wants to surprise me but Ive learned to love surprises since I've been with Hayes. My birthday is like a month away and I've been told that he knows the perfect gift to get me but he just hasn't got it yet. I think that's just a cover up for him to say since he hasn't got me a gift yet. But either way I'll love whatever he gets me just like I love him.

• A/N sorry this was short. It's kinda like a filler and I will post again soon. I promise