Part 12

*at Katelyn's house*

NASH'S POV

Hayes and Chloe had tricked us into making pizza which eventually didn't get made and then they ditched us here. Alone. Not that I mind but still we could have been warned. They were probably doing this because of our plan but at least I warned Hayes. I guess we will have to wait here until they get back.

"You still want to order that pizza?" I asked as we entered Katelyn's house.

"Yes. I completely forgot about that, but I want my pizza." She said seriously which made me laugh as she keep a straight face. "What?"she asked.

"It's just that you seem serious over getting pizza. I mean I love pizza too but I'm never like that." I told her.

"Well obviously you don't like it as much as me." She said.

*Hayes and Nash's house*

CHLOE'S POV

We had left Katelyn and Nash and her house and since then I've gotten three text messages from her.

From: Katelynnn♡

Where did y'all go. We just went inside to make pizza and we come out and poof your gone.

From: Katelynnn♡

Was this what you were talking about payback? Cause if it is sucks for you because were ordering pizza.

From: Katelynnn♡

Come back, I miss my car.

I sent one back to her once we got inside.

To: Katelynnn♡

You'll just have to wait until 10 which is three hours until you get your car back, which means you have three hours with Nash.

During those three hours Hayes and I watched decided to watch a movie. We only had time to watch one movie until we had to head back over to Katelyn's house. We had to still go in separate cars so they could go back home and Katelyn could get her car that she "missed so much."

NASH'S POV

While we were waiting on Chloe and Hayes to get back which would be in about five minutes katelyn got an idea for payback for them. I got a feeling this payback systems will keep going for a while. We were going to scare them but I don't know where we are going to hide because I've never been here.

"Nash, let's scare Chloe and Hayes into thinking we were taken or something like that"

"Where would we hide. I bet Chloe probably knows where everyone is in your house."

"Probably" she pointed out. So I'm guessing there's some place in here house Chloe doesn't know about.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I can't believe I almost have 1,000 reads. Is that even possible for me? I've always had trouble writing and then I write this and I get sooo many reads. That might not seem a lot compared to other stories but it's a lot to me.