Part 8

KATELYN'S POV

Nash and I had planned the perfect time to do the plan. Let's just say I hope the plan goes as planned. With out an interruptions.

CHLOE'S POV

Katelyn and Nash had walked over here holding on to Skylynn and swinging her by her arms. I remember when I used to do that. It was so much fun. When we reached each other we started to talk about the food we hoped the cookout will have. Then Nash looked at Katelyn and she nodded her head. What was that about? Then Nash said he needed to talk to Hayes so we walked to the swings.

"Katelyn what was that about back there?" I asked

"What?" she replied

"When Nash looked at you and you nodded your head and then he wanted to talk to Hayes"

"Ohh, you'll see." Oh great, a surprise.

HAYES POV

Nash said he wanted to talk to me. About what?

"Okay so I'm just gonna come out and tell you this. Chloe likes you and Katelyn and I have planed something and when it happens don't be afraid to make a move on her" he said. What does he mean by 'planed something'?

" What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You'll find out, but remember what I said." And then he yelled for Katelyn and Chloe to come quick. Then they started to run and Katelyn was ahead of Chloe and when Chloe got close she tripped her and she fell into me and we both fell. So this is what Nash was talking about. I hugged her to make sure she wouldn't get up and then I slowly leaned in. Then she did too, and we kissed. It was different they any of my other kisses with my girlfriends, but she was different.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N. So my plan finally folded out. What do you think will happen next. If you comment any suggestions I just might use them.