Part 4

*the day of the cook out*

CHLOE'S POV

We got up around nine so we would have three hours to get dressed. Katelyn had done my hair and makeup to perfection! She had curled each strand of my hair, and added gold eyeshadow and a little mascara to make my eyes pop. She made me look gorgeous. I was wearing what she suggested me to wear. My white sweater, jeans and my brown boots I bought yesterday. Katelyn was also looking gorgeous, like always. With her black and white patterned cardigan and black undershirt from Forever 21 she got yesterday and jeans and black boots. With her hair naturally straight down her back and natural makeup.

KATELYN'S POV

I had to make sure my plan worked to get Chloe and Hayes to bond. I plan on tripping Chloe when she's near Hayes and she falls on him and I will make sure they talk. I just hope that Nash and I become friends. I really hope everything goes as planed and I might even get Nash to help me with my plan.

CHLOE'S POV

"Katieeee!! When are we leaving?!?" I yelled as she was in the other room. "Gosh calm down were about to leave, just hold up I'm getting my earrings" she replied. Man! Was I ready to leave and go to that cookout. Finally, we were going to the door and leaving.