Part 19

*recap: Chloe and Hayes are in a field for there 2 mouth anniversary and Hayes just gave Chloe the most beautiful picture of them two*

HAYES'S POV

Maybe I should say something like I'll never cheat on her since Chloe clearly know about my meet ups with Ashely and she thinks that I was cheating on her. Yeah that what I'll do, I'll make sure she doesn't think I was cheating on her.

"Chloe, you make me really happy. And I hope you know that I would never cheat on you with anybody. Your just to perfect, this relationship is just to perfect to mess up." Wow. That came out at lot cheesier than I thought it would.

"You make me really happy too. And I would also never cheat on you."

"To be honest, you have made me a lot happier. I haven't been this happy in a while. In fact, there's something I need to tell you" she didn't say anything so I'm guessing that was her way of silently telling me to go on. "Okay, well I don't know if you feel the same was as me but it's okay if you don't but, I love you." The expression on her face shouldn't that she was clearly shocked by what I had said. She hasn't said anything yet and I slightly starting to get scared. I know I said she didn't have to say it back but it would make me feel better if she actually did love me too. Then she replied with a simple "I love you too, Hayes" That really made me feel better that she did love me too because I didn't want her to think of me as some freak and break up with me.

The car ride back home was silent, a comfortable silence. Not like the way to the field where you could just feel the tension in the air. I thought the reason the car ride to the filled was like that because she witnessed my encounter with Ashely the other day. Let's just say that the next time I want to give Chloe a gift that maybe I should be more secretive than this time because I do not want a repeat of what happened especially with the encounter I had with Katelyn. She may come off as a easy going and sweet girl but if you get her mad or upset lets just say that you shouldn't get her mad.

CHLOE'S POV

After Hayes told me he loved me it was like I was on cloud 9. As cheesy as it sounds, I felt like I really was. He had dropped me off at my house since he picked me up. Let's just say that when he picked me up it was like I completely hated him and now I love him. I didn't realize that just a few hours could change my emotions towards him, but to be honest when he picked me up I didn't even know what my emotions towards him were. But now I'm sure what they are now, happiness and love. Man, now that sounded even cheesier than me being on cloud 9.

"Good night, Chloe" Hayes said with a grin.

"Night Hayes" and with that he gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to his car. With on final wave he stepped into his car and drove off.

This had to be one of the best days of my life. Of course probably meeting Hayes was the best day of my life, but there are many more days in the future to make many more memories. Not just with Hayes but just with life in general.

___________________________

I know that I like waited a week to update but my week has been very busy with LOTS of homework and when I had free time I had writers block this whole time. I'm sorry for the wait. I was gonna update yesterday but I had kinda slammed my thumb into a car door and it hurt way to bad to type. It still hurts now but I wanted to update. Because of my thumb idk when I will update again.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure after this chapter there's gonna be a few people who are gonna be saying that Hayes is 13 and not old be enough to drive but if they read and author notes they would know that I changed their ages for the story.