YOUR KIDDING, RIGHT??!!

Hi guys! I know, I was evil in the the last chapter.

"Biana? What's wrong?"

Biana looked over at Sophie with a perplexed expression. "Wrong?" She repeated.

"Yes, 'wrong'." Sophie said frustrated. "You said it was an emergency and I feared the worst,  coming over here right away. I thought maybe the Neverseen was back, or someone was hurt. I tried calling my parents, but when they didn't answer, I hastily wrote them a note. I hope it didn't take very long."

"Well then," Biana said, "I am sorry I worried you. Its just..." here biana burst out in laughter. "You really didn't bother to get dressed did you?"

"No! Of course I didn't! I thought someone was dead!"

"Sorry. It was nothing bad. You know the Neverseen is defeated, right?"

"Yes," Sophie answered much angrier than she'd intended.

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

"Actually, I kind of am. You had me worried sick! All to tell me...what were you going to tell me?"

"You are mad at me?" Biana said letting a few tears roll down her cheek.

"Biana, I didn't-"

"Answer my question!" Biana yelled. "Are you mad at me?"

"Fine!" Sophie yelled back. "Yes. Yes I am mad at you! Now, answer my question. What did you want to tell me?"

Biana had tears rolling down her cheeks a mile a minute. Her mascara was messed up as well. "I was g-going t-to tell you that we are getting our m-matchmakers scroll today."

"YOUR KIDDING, RIGHT??!!" Sophie said very angrily.

Biana shook her head and dropped to the muddy ground. "I-I thought....you w-would be happy!" Biana cried.

"Well..." Sophie said. "I mean i am happy, you just,...worried me so much just to tell me...that." Sophie bent over and placed a comforting hand on her friend.

"No!" Biana screamed. "Get off me!"

"Biana!" Sophie said surprised. "I am really sorry!"

"Sure, you are sorry, but.... but do you really want to get the scroll?"

"Honestly?"

Biana nodded.

"No." Sophie said looking down.

"Oh," Biana said. More tears streamed down her face.

"Yeah."

"I was going to give you a....um... a makeover?"

All of the color in Sophie's face drained.

"Fine," Sophie agreed. Biana squealed.

"Friends?"

"Friends."