Bad Timing

Hi guys! So I'm publishing three chapters in one week because I have eleven views!! Or course three of those were mine, but...

Anyways, here is chapter three!

(WARNING: it might be a week or so before I update)

Teirgan comes through the door. "Have you shared every single one of yore secrets?"

"Yes," they both answered. This was the WORST timing possible. Would Fitz really have kissed her? Does he like like her in that way?

"Alright then. Class was almost over and I wanted to make sure. I let you two back to your conversation.

Teirgan left.

"So, um, you like me. Like, like like me?" Fitz asked.

"Yes. Ever since I first saw you. Who couldn't?"

"Me too, Sophie." Fitz's soft fingers tucked some hair behind her ear. Their eyes lingered upon either a moment before they leaned closer, and closer and ........... BRINGGGGGGGG!!!

So they had to leave. "see you tomorrow, Soph."

Soph? Hmm. Odd.

After graduation the next evening, everyone piled up at Everglen. They played a few games, but quickly got bored.

"Hey, Sophie, do you know any human games?" Dex asked.

"Yeah, seven hours in heaven. Two people of the opposite gender, who are chosen randomly, are locked in a closet for seven hours."

"Hmm. I. Just did the math. We would only have time for five hours. I'm in!"

Everyone but Sophie agreed. After the game was set up, Sophie drew a card. IT WAS FITZ. SOPHIE FOSTER GOT FITZ VACKER TO BE STUCK IN A CLOSET FOR FIVE HOURS!!!

"I got Fitz," Sophie said casually.

So Sophie and Fitz found a closet barely big enough to fit the two of them and squeezed in. At first they let their eyes adjust to the lightning. Then Fitz said, "we didn't have time to do this earlier," and...

Sorry, that was a short chapter! BY THE WAY: I WON'T BE UPDATING UNTIL I GET ONE COMMENT TELLING ME HOW I'M DOING ON MY FIRST FAN FICTION