Love Life Torture

Hi guys. Two chapters in one day! Aren't I the best? Anyways, I will probably update once or twice a week, so bare with me!

"Sophie!" Fitz gasped.

Teirgan carried Sophie Elwin with Fitz right behind him.

___________________________________________________________

"F-Fitz?" Sophie asked.

"That's the best news I've heard all day!" Elwin said.

"What?"

"Maybe I should explain," Fitz said. "After you fainted we brought you here. You've slept through your classes, and study hall is almost over."

"Oh." Sophie said bitterly. Sophie really didn't want to talk to Fitz right now. It was clear he liked someone else.

"-drink these and you'll be ready to go!" Was all that Sophie heard from Elwin. She drank the exlirs and stood up. As soon as she did, she fell. Fitz caught her.

You can put me down, now (change: Sophie is bold and fitz is italics when transmitting.)

Nope

With that he carried her to the leapmaster and stepped into the light. Of course, Grady and Edaline came rushing out. After explanations were told and dinner was ate, Sophie went to her room.

She pulled out her imparter and hailed Biana. she told Biana about telepathy.

"Sophie, I have a plan." Then Biana hung up.

About half an hour later, Grady and Edaline came in.

"So you like someone?" Grady said.

"What? I...uh...yeah...who...what?"

"Biana told us," Edaline said casually. "Who?"

"Fitz I guess." she said blushing so hard she looked like a tomato.

After another hour of torture, her parents finally left.

Fitz had no better off an evening.

Biana rushed into Fitz's room and slammed the door. She tackled him to the floor and sat on him.

"Who do you like?"

"What...Biana!"

Biana managed to tie Fitz up with rope and asked him about his love life.

It wasn't fun for Fitz. Finally, after an hour, Biana let him be.

The next day at school Sophie felt it hard not to strangle Biana. Finally, Biana noticed and pulled Sophie away from the crowd.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"What's wrong is that you told Grady and Edaline! Do you know what that was like? And you cut me off last night when we were talking. When I was scared. When I need support. When I needed a good friend. THAT'S what's wrong."

"Gosh, Sophie, you're right. I guess I didn't think about that. I just had a brilliant plan! I know Fitz's secret!"

"I forgive you. And, wait, YOU KNOW FITZ'S SECRET!?!"

"Yes!"

"What is it?!"

"I can't tell you. I promised," Biana said her face back to being serious.

And Sophie was back to straining herself not to slap Biana.

"Well?"Sophie said impatiently. "What do I do?"

"You tell him. Tell him everything."

"You realize this could break friendships??"

"Yes."

"Okay then. What if I regret this?"

"You won't!" Sophie gave Biana a skeptical look. "Fine. If you regret this, then I will never, EVER give you a make over again."

"Deal?"

"Deal."

Sophie headed off to her first class. Telepathy was her last today, and because of that, she couldn't focus at all.

After what seemed like millennia, telepathy came. Sophie was so nervous she was literally shaking. Once everyone was there, Teirgan announced he had some business to attend to, but that he'd be back before class was over.

Do you want to go first?

Not really

Oh, I uh...I was hoping you wouldn't say that. Okay, so, please don't hate me. Also this is embarrassing to say but...I like...............you.

Me?!

Yes

Well my secret was that I like you too.

Why?

You're FITZ VACKER! Wonderboy!

And you're Sophie Foster. Wondergirl!

Sophie and Fitz were VERY close now. Then Fitz leans closer and closer, until...