What in the Three Moons?

Kinkajou gazed at the three eggs in front of her. Her eggs. Her's and Turtle's.

Kinkajou has always dreamed of having dragonets. When she was young, right around when Glory first became Queen, Kinkajou loved going to the school and helping out with the little dragonets. They were so cute and said the funniest things, she thought. Now she was about to have her own.

"And I still haven't told Glory yet." She thought anxiously.

She squished back down the anxiety and fear from her mind and scales.

"Think about rainbows think about rainbows think about rainbows." She thought, to calm herself down.

Turtle popped his head out their hut.
"Whatcha doing?" He asked, sliding over to her.

Kinkajou smiled and looked up at him. "Watching our eggs. And thinking about something...".

"And what is that you are thinking of ?"

Kinkajou smiled slyly. "Can we go visit Queen Glory? Pretty please with mangos on top? I want to tell her about our eggs face-to-face, not just in a letter. What do you say?"

Turtle twined his tail with hers.
"Anything to make you happy."

Kinkajou beamed, once again becoming her bubbly, talkative self.
"Okay then! I'll go pack. What should we bring? Should we bring our eggs along? How in the world would we carry them? What if.."

Turtle cut her off with a kiss.
"It's gonna be fine. We can bring them along in a net I made. I enchanted it to keep whatever is in it safe. They won't fall out, I promise."

Kinkajou blushed. A rose color filled her scales. 
She took a deep breath.

"Okay. Sorry. I kind of feel anxious, because, well... I'm going to be a mom. I have never had a mom before. When I was a dragonet, the whole village raised everybody's dragonets. It was kind of cool, in a way. But not the same as having parents who took care of just you and your siblings."

Turtle was silent for a moment. His upbringing was the complete opposite of her's, but still similar in a way. He had grown up in an underwater palace with a mother that never wanted to see him and a father who was captured and killed. Quite like Kinkajou never having known parents. He lived with his extended family and 31 brothers. He was often put aside and ignored; for what good was a prince in a kingdom ruled by queens? No one had cared, had truly cared about him- until he met Kinkajou.

"You will do great- I know you will." He answered, wrapping his wings around her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Their wings swooped and their tails grabbed as they flew through the trees. You could hear the sounds of the lively rainforest as they approached the village. The pair grinned at each other, then swiftly flew down to Queen Glory's "palace" (it was more like a treehouse).

Queen Glory was sitting on her throne as they approached, a bold gold and royal blue color today. Deathbringer was of course there, standing behind Glory with his talons folded. The chattering "trees" fell silent as they walked the steps to the entrance of the treehouse.

Turtle took Kinkajou's talon, smiled, then headed up the rope with Kinkajou.

Queen Glory gasped as she saw who was before her. Kinkajou! And... Tsunami's brother?

"Kinkajou!" Glory cried out, leaping off her throne and ran to hug her friend.

Kinkajou's face looked as if she just found all the gold and diamonds in the world.

"Glory!!!" She shrieked, letting go of Turtle's talon as she leaped her get to her friend.

"Uhhhh... little help here?" Called out Turtle.

"Deathbringer! Go help him!" Yelled Glory.

"Yes, Your Majesty." Said Deathbringer cheekily as he went to go help Turtle haul up the net.

"Why in the world did you decide to visit me without any warning?!" Asked Glory.

"Ummm... because... surprise?" Kinkajou said as the eggs were placed before Glory.

Glory opened and closed her mouth. There was silence. Then finally, " WHAT IN THE THREE MOONS???" She roared. " YOU'RE HAVING DRAGONETS??"

Author's Note: Taking a short break from Moonwatcher. Don't worry, she'll come back soon. But TURTLEJOU!!! My reaction would be the same as Glory's if that happened in the actual WOF books, lol. But anyway!

Wow! Over 400 reads?? Thank you so much my fellow fanwings! Keep the comments/votes/reads a coming!

Thank you to all who have made this book awesome! And thanks for all the encouragement from all the other writers in this awesome community 😃 you guys are the best!

P.S. I've made a Glorybringer fanfic! Check it out if you love that ship as much as I do!