Where should they go?

Kinkajou hummed softy as she gathered fruit for dinner. Turtle, her husband, had flown towards the border of the rainforest and the ocean, and was getting some fish for himself and Moon, if she wanted it. The new mother and son were sleeping on a hammock, both thoroughly exhausted. Since Kinkajou has some time alone, she decided to go fruit gathering. It gave her some time to think.

" Where should Moon and Crescent live? It must be some place where Winter wouldn't look, since she is now a fugitive. I wish she could stay here in the rainforest with me and Turtle, but that's too risky. Maybe she has some ideas; I'll ask her when she wakes up. Poor thing."

Kinkajou continued fussing and pondering over Moon's delicate situation. After all, she was her best friend - that's what best friends do for each other. Help each other.

" I'm back!" Turtle said, swooping into the clearing where Kinkajou was picking fruits.

"Oh! Hello again. Catch anything good?" She asked, kissing him quick and lightly on the lips.

" Yeah. I thought four fish should to it for tonight."

"Sounds good. Let's head back and see if Moon and Crescent are awake yet. Race ya!" Kinkajou said, just like when she was a dragonet. So full of energy. Boisterous and light, quick and happy.

It was one of the reasons Turtle fell in love with her.

Author's note: This chapter quickly turned into a Turtlejou, but whatever. :) I still ship it! Sorry this chapter was really short, but I've got a busy life and this was all I could do for today. Hope you guys are enjoying it! Don't forget to comment and vote!
Thanks :)