Chapter 10 "Answer"

*flashback*
-Ailee wait, I have something to tell you. I know you for a while. We've been friends for three months. We laughed ,ate and hung out together. I am so happy that I found a friend like you.
But lately ,I've been feeling different towards you. I like you Ailee. Could you be my girlfriend?- then silence?- Chanyeol'a I'm so shocked. I don't know . All of this is happening so fast. Can I think about it later?-I asked with my shaken voice.-Yeah, of course, take your time.
Ailee. P.o.v
I don't know what to think. I never tought about Chanyeol as my boyfriend. He is just a friend. But he was so nice to me, he was always there for me. My toughts flew away as my brother came to the room.-What will we have for lunch?-he asked coldly. -I don't know, we can order sushi or you can ask pokemons to cook something for you-I laughed.- How funny Ailee, you're the best comedian in the world.-and he walked away. Why can't my life be as easy as his? I decided to think about Chanyeol's confession later. I went and took a hot shower. That helped me to relax and forget all this mess. After that I went straight to bed and fell asleep . That night I saw a weird dream:
I was hanging out with Chanyeol around our school. We were messing with each other as we did every day. All of sudden ,I saw a stranger that was spying on us. I told Chanyeol about this ,but he ignored me and keep playing around. So I went to see who was it, but as soon as I was near him he ran away. I tried to reach him but I had no energy in me. I wonder who was it?
Then I heard my stupid clock ringing. It's morning . It's friday. Another perferct day or the day when I need to say something to Chanyeol. I need to get up or I'll be late to school. I went to shower, picked an oufit for today.( it is showed on the main picture) I went downstairs and discovered that everybody already left. So I grabbed an apple and went straight to school. Lessons passed so fast. It was time to eat. As I entered the cafeteria someone grabbed my bag and ran away. Then somebody ran after him. I couldn't say who it was ,because I was too surprised. The most important things were in my bag: my phone ,documents ,money.
Baekhyun P.O.V
I was so hungry. I was waiting for the lunch break so I could go to cafeteria. When I was walking I saw how someone grabbed Ailee's bag and ran away. Without a doubt I ran after. I caught him in the school hall. It was Park Myeol Kum. He was known as school's thief . No one was able to stop him. So I just grabbed the bag and  returned it to the owner. Ailee was frozen. Guess she didn't know that in this school you have to be careful with everybody.
-I think this is yours.
-Yea, thank you. -She smiled and, I think, blushed.
-Maybe you want to go and eat with me?
Ailee P.O.V
-Maybe you want to go and eat with me? -That was an unexpected question. I don't know. What should I do? If I agree how would Taeyeon react? But disagreeing is a rude gesture. I think if we hang out a little as friends that would be ok, right?
-I think that's a wonderfull idea.- I smiled shyly.
-Ok. Let's go.- he smiled towards my direction.
There was only one free table left so we went and occupied it before anyone else did. Guess this conversation will be the most awkward one in my life.
-So, three months passed and I don't know anything about you- he said. - I heard you are from USA ,do you miss your home?
-Actually, I miss my best friend Kate a lot, but I decided to leave that in my past and live in present.
-What's your favorite way to spend time?-I wanted to avoid awkward silence so I asked him random question.
-Well, I like listening to music, watching movies, singing, playing the piano. What about you? Which genre of music do you like?
-I like singing, cooking and spending time on Facebook. Sometimes I listen to K-Pop, Dance, R&B and ElectroPop.
-Oh, that's nice, those genres are my favorite too. If you like cooking then what are your favorite dishes?
-Korean Barbecue or Galbi.
-Mhmmm. Yummy!- he said. Baekhyun seems to be bright, cheerful and kind person. We talked for while about our lives and dreams . It looks like we have a lot of similarities. For example we like the same ice-cream flavors. We went to the same elementary school. I wonder why don't I remember him.
Chanyeol P.O.V
I couldn't sleep last night because of this thought. What Ailee will choose? What does she think? If she doesn't like me ,can we still be friends? Those questions can't leave my mind so I decided head up to the cafeteria .I saw Ailee and Baekhyun together. Wait a minute, why are they together? Did she loose her mind ? Does she remember what happened last time? Also, I am more fitting for her. I am much funnier and my body physique is better. Ok, I decided to join them and find out what's going on. -Hi what's up?- I said with my usual friendly tone. - Hey, just talking and eating.- Can I join you?- I didn't expect that our conversation would be so awkward.
Ailee P.O.V
-Can I join you?- Damn, I still haven't figured out the answer about dating. Why do I feel so awkward around him? He is my best friend. -Yea, can you imagine Baekhyun saved my bag from a thief.- I smiled proudly. -How great that Baekhyun helped you. -he looked jealous. Rest of the time we ate in silence. Then someone texted me. I looked. It was Chanyeol:
-Hey, what do you think about my confession ?What's your answer?
- Chanyeol'a I don't know ,I think, I need time to figure out the answer? Will you wait?
-I'll wait , but we should act as we usually do ,ok?

Author's Note:
Hey everybody😄 it is nice to finally write part 10. Hope you enjoyed it. Tell me what do you think in your comments. Sorry 😳 that I made you wait so long!!! Hope you forgive me!!!😉😉😉