Chapter 1 ,, First day"

Ailee's Pow:
It's my first day in Korea ,I feel so excited .It's my first day in sm high school .I heard that in that school are a lot of rich kids that are so rude ,even if my family not that rich ,but I hope that I will find new friends anyways.
I eat breakfast with my family. My brother as always was playing in his phone . But I dont really care since we aren't that close .After finishing my Tteokbokki my mother wished us good luck in new school . Me with my brother make our way  to school.
-Hey! Ailee go by yourself I need to find some pokemons .
-Ok but dont be late since its our first day at school and we need to make good impresion .
- Aha -Sounds like he didnt care about school and just keep playing  his stupid games.Why I cant be the only child in my family?  I keep repeating this question to myself every day .But anyway I feel kind of nervous and decide to call my best friend  Kate (but really we didnt see each other two days and I miss her like I'm crazy).My phone keep ringing .
-Hey Ailee how are you ? How you're school?I miss you so much school is so boring without you.-Kate as always in her style.
-Hey Angel  I'm nervous because of my first day in school  and I miss you too .
-Why are you nervous ?You are Ailee the bravest girl that I know in this whole world .Show them  who is the goldfish .-She always  knows how to comfort me ,but I watched at my clock and saw that its time to go school so:
-Katie I'm really sorry ,but to me is time to go or I will be late. I will call you later.
-Bye,good luck  and remember find a boyfriend because you will be single for the rest of your life!!!!!
And call cuts . Kate as always with her girly things .I don't want have boyfriend its just will be tears and no free time and that sucks.But I have no time for this thoughts its time to make my first step in this school.......
This school seems so huge .First I need to find my locker .But here is one problem there is A LOT OF LOCKERS. My lockers number is 367.364 , 366 oh I found it .Then I accidently hit some locker .
-Don't you dare touch my locker?
-I'm sorry about that.-I smile shyly.
-You're sorry about your uglyness or about your clumsyness?-I see a three girls the blond girl was really furious.
- Hey  i said was sorry and have some maners I am not  pig to call me this way.-suddendly blond girl slap me.
-You .. remember my name is Taeyeon and better dont come near me or you will regret it.- She goes away . And I realize that couple of students and some teachers saw this.
That time I felt akward  and went to find my new classroom .When I found it, my classmates were throwing papers at me and on my desk was writen with some words like ,, go back to America b*tch".I was about to cry but then some girl grab my hand and hugged me .
-Hi ,are you new transfer student? Who got slapped  by Taeyeon?
-Yea-I said sadly
-That's awesome !!!! Whats you're name?-That girl seems to be so cute and friendly.
-Ailee -I said not shyly.
-Oh!My name is Park JooJi but you can call me JooJi.Wanna come with me to cafeteria?
-Maybe.-I was not sure that i need to go there and ruin my first impresion  as I already did .
-Come on I can introduce you to one special person  and tell you about the school?
-Great -and then she grab my hand and we go to the cateferia.
-So there is a popular chain  in our school as you maybe heard there is a lot of rich kids and some of them are already chairwomans and presidents, they are in 1 class and the most popular are like Taeyeon which you already know.Next are kids that will have their parents bussines, like me ,my father  is president in seoul entartaiment and the last are others who are the most of the time bulied.
-oh ,how sad, who made that popular chain?
-It was a long time ago when Seohyun Tiffany and Taeyoen made  theirs group called TTS and they also made that chain ,oh he's  coming  Ailee meet my boyfriend Huang Zi Tao but you can call him Tao-and I saw three guys coming, one of them hugged JooJi and kissed her on the cheek. It's probably Tao...
-Hey guys meet Ailee she is tranfer student .
-Hi, I'm Tao, Jooji probably talking about me non-stop, right?
-Nice to meet you and she did not say much about you.-sudendly he became dissapointed .But Jooji  hugged him and he smiled .
-Hello, I'm Chanyeol, this schools happy virus.
-Oh I 'm Ailee-That guy seems so positive.
-I'm Baekhyun .-I look  at the third guy and at that moment my world stops but heart starts beating fast.I feel like I saw an angel in front of me.His hair was as dark as night and his eyes were like pearls and when he smile to me I feel like sun is shining to me.What I am feeling right now?All I want is just to look at his perfect face.