Chapter 8 ,, Friends Or More''

Chanyeol P.o.v

Finally!!! The whole school knows who Lorry is. No one will hurt Ailee anymore. I was so happy . I wanted to make a surprise for Ailee. I remembered she told me once that she would like to see the sea someday. So I decided to take her. I wonder if she likes it? I kept starring at her on the lesson. When the lesson was over I rushed to her, closed her eyes and said:-Guess who?
-- Park Chanyeol . What are you doing?-She said with annoyed voice. I guess she is angry because I said to the whole school the truth about Lorry . Oh my she is too nice. Someone needs to protect her.
-Ailee let's go! I have a surprise for you.-I decided to make her feel better.
-But Chanyeol. I don't want her to be bullied.-Ailee you need to take care of yourself more. She deserves that. I promise I will protect you from now on. Now let's go!

Ailee P.O.V
I wasn't happy with what Chanyeol did. But I decided not to show him that.We went to Chanyeol's car. While he was driving I asked
-Hey, Yeolie where are we going?
-It is a surprise.- He smiled.-Just wait. - So I just looked out the window. I wonder what are we going to do. But then, the car stoped. I saw sea. I love sea. Oh my it was the best surprise ever. I run towards Chanyeol and hug him.
-How did you know that I loved sea?
-It just that I'm your best friend and I know everything about you.-He looked dead serious.-Anyways, let's have fun.-He grabbed my hand and we ran to the sea. It was amazing. We were laughing, swimming and eating ice cream. It was one of my most treasured moments.
-How was your day?-suddenly Chanyeol asked me.-Did anyone hurt you? -No, everybody said how sorry they were and talked about Lorry.-I felt really sorry for Lorry. I wanted to help her somehow.-Let's go for a walk-Chanyeol asked me and smiled cutely. - Okay.-And we started walking near the sea. Some girls gathered and followed us. It felt so weird. I think they are from our school because they wore our uniform. I could hear them :
-Is that Ailee? I thought she loved Baekhyun, why she is with Chanyeol?- the first one said.
-I don't know,but I think she wanted to dump him.
-How rude, she is such a b*tch.
-Plus Chanyeol helped her and protected her. Is she even a human?
-I don't know- then suddenly someone put earphones in my ears. It wonder who was that. And I saw Chanyeol smiling:
-Don't listen to them they are just jealous.
Chanyeol P.O.V
I started hear stupid stuff about Ailee. It wasn't true.I put my earphones in Ailee ears so she won't hear those girls talking. I can't let anyone hurt her. She was too important for me. So I grabbed Ailee's hand. And we ran away from them.After that : -Let's go, I prepared one more activity for today-I looked at her mischievously. I hope she will be happy after she see it. Ailee P.O.V I was still sad because of those girls. Thanks to Chanyeol I could not hear them anymore. I wonder what is our next activity. -What is it, tell me?-I used my aegyo. -No Ailee, even if you're acting cute, I'm not going to tell you. Just be patient.-He smiled and pat my head. When we arrived, I saw a park. He rented a bikes. It was amazing. I felt awesome. But suddenly my foot got stuck in the chain stays. Oh my, I am so clumsy. -Chanyeol!!! Can you help me!- I shout. When he saw me,he started laughing -How can someone be so clumsy?Gold fish?- he looked at me, still laughing. I felt so awkward.I wanted to disappear from the face of the earth. After that accident we went to the restaurant to eat. It was a spectacular day.
Chanyeol P.O.V
Next day in the school with my friends.-It was awesome.I'm so happy that I found a friend like Ailee.Yesterday was the best day of my life.
-Hyung, are you both dating?-Sehun asked me and smirked.
-No,why would you think so?-When did I start acting like that?What made them suspicious of that?
-Stop lying to us, you know we are your best friends, tell us everything.-Suho asked me and patted my shoulder.-I am not lying! It's true-Why don't they belive me?Yea, I have good friends.-Yea, of course. -Sehun smirked.
*Meanwhile*
Ailee P.O.V
I was heading to school. On my way I meet Jooji.
-Hey, how are you?How was yesterday ?Do you forgive me?
-Yea of course. Is not your fault.-Jooji hugged me.
-I am really sorry about that.But anyway how was yesterday with Chanyeol?
-It was great.-I smiled.
-Looks like there is a new couple.-She teased me.
-No,we are just friends.-I laughed.
-Come on, don't be in denial.
-But we aren't a couple.
-You don't know what can happen in the future.-She said. For a moment, I thought about Chanyeol as my boyfriend. No ,it seems too unreal. We are to different .Plus he is my best friend. So ,I threw that thought out of my head.
-I see you have a new necklace.- Jooji doesn't like wearing accessories. So I got curious. Then she was blushing.
-Yea, Tao gave this for our anniversary.- She smiled cutely.
-Aww so cute. I guess you had amazing evening yesterday.

Author's Note.
Hi Everyone!!!😉I finally wrote this part.Sorry for not updating. Hope you liked this chapter.Tell me what do you think in the comments below. 😃😃😃 Have a good day/night/evening/morning.😊😊😊