Chapter 7 ,,The Truth''

Ailee P.o.v

-I can prove it- I was so shocked when I heard those words. I mean, how? Nobody would believe him.Then he showed his phone and opened the voice recorder.
Chanyeol  P.o.v
*Flashback*
After we ate pizza, We decided to see who can sing better among us.We  recorded  the whole thing in the voice recorder. And Ailee  won the game. Is there anything that Ailee can't do?Her voice is so beautiful, I could listen to that nonstop. 
-Hey ! Right now I was going easy on you,next time I won't . So be prepared.-I said. She does not need to know what exactly I was thinking.
-I am always prepared to beat you . -She answered and winked.
*Time skip after I found out what Lorry did*
I'm so angry. Poor Ailee. I have to protect her. I decided to call Ailee .As soon as I grabbed my phone,I saw that I forgot turn off the voice recorder.So it recorded the whole thing. I  have a proof of what  Lorry did.
*End of Flashback*
So I just opened the voice recorder . I look directly into Ailee's eyes.She looked very nervous. Don't worry Ailee. I know what I'm doing. I won't ever let anyone hurt you. After hearing the truth everyone's faces were shocked. I could hear the noises like:
-I can't believe my ears!!!
-She was such a cute girl. Why she did that?
-She is a monster!!!
Ailee P. o. v
I saw Lorry. She looked so shocked. I want to know what is she thinking about right now. After few seconds she turned around and ran to the exit . I decided to follow her. I look around and spotted her near the exit . She  was sitting on the floor, hands holding her knees and head looking down. I guess she was crying.
-Why did he do that?Well after this everyone will start bullying me. Just like they bullied you. And I don't deserve it. I just want Tao to be mine. When I was publishing it I thought that Tao will see how ugly Jooji is. Why he hasn't ever looked at me? I was having a crush on him since the elementary school. I even confessed to him. I got rejected million times.Why? I've done everything to please him, to make him fall in love with me. I even had plastic surgery done. To make myself prettier just for him.-She said not even looking at me once.
-I don't care what you did to me. And I repeated millions and millions of times that I don't like you. And never liked you before. And if you will try hurting my Jooji I will make your life even worse than it is now.- Tao shouted. Where did he come from? He turned around  and walked away.I feel so bad for Lorry. I guess having a crush is not always the good thing.
Jooji P. o. v
I couldn't believe what I just heard. Poor Ailee. Why did I believe that rumor? It is impossible for that cute girl to be such a b*tch. I guess I'm not a good friend to Ailee. I need to find her and apologize. What about Lorry? I wasn't so shocked. She always did that kind of stuff.                                Flashback                                              I walked into the class. I saw a letter on my table. So I read it: ,,Hey you! You are not worth Tao. He is too perfect for you. Just  break up with him unless you don't want to have trouble. '' Then suddenly Tao appeared  and read the letter. He became so angry  and furious. When the bell rang he stood in front of the class. He practically  shouted- WHO WROTE THIS?- And showed everybody the letter.I was felling so embarrassed at that moment. Then somebody said - I saw Lorry writing this. Everyone's attention turned to Lorry -Why did  you did that ?- He asked with furious expresion. She just ran out from class.Day after this Tao found ,,I love you!♥'' ,  ,,Break up with Jooji '' and ,,You are always in my heart!'' written all over his car. He looked angry.So I talked with him.And we decided  that we will not take it seriously.And soon she will give up on him.
*End of Flashback*            
So I went look for Ailee. I found her next to the exit. So I ran to her. -Hey! !! Ailee!!! I'm so sorry. I am really bad person. How I could believe this rumor? And I will understand if you won't want to ever be my friend again.
-No, you don't have to apologyze. I think I would do the same. I always wanted a friend like you.
And we hugged each other.It felt so nice knowing that she was not angry at me. Suddendly I heard a familiar voice.
-I need to talk with her. I never thought that she could do this. I'm so sorry that I coudn't  protect you!-It was Tao. He gave back hug. -I don't think that you should ask me for apologize.- I said poiting at Ailee. -Oh Ailee!-he laughed akwardly.-I sorry about my actions. You should understand that everybody makes mistakes. So can you please forgive me? -He did aegyo in front of Ailee. Gosh !I don't like when he does it in front of other girls. -I accept your appologize -She smiled cutely. -Ailee!Let's go to the class. Lesson will start soon.-I grabbed her hand and we ran to the class.
Ailee P. o. v.
I can't believe this actually happening. The whole school said to me  how  sorry they are .And how rude ,impolite and bad Lorry is. But I felt bad for her because no one is on her side. And for some reason I was mad at Chanyeol. But he just looked proud of himself. During the class he kept staring at me. I wonder what is he thinking about.When the school ended I was heading to my locker. But suddenly someone closed my eyes from behind.                                                                      -Guess who?                                                                                                                                                                             - Park Chanyeol . What are you doing?-I said with an annoyed voice.                                                             -Ailee let's go I have a surprise for you.

 Author's Note:

Hello everybody!!! Sorry for not updating for so long. If you are wondering how really Jooji looks... She looks like Naeun from Apink.I want to thank everyone who reads,likes and comments  this story. Because this is the first my story. And I know it isn't that good.Anyways, I hope you enjoy this. Also please vote and comment on this chapter if you like it. Have a sweet day/morning/evening/night.