Chapter 3 ,,Alone"

Ailee Pov
-Maybe you are right..-I said without thinking.But how?All of the students hate me already.Where is Jackson?Why am I even thinking about him,if I don't care anymore.I wish that Kate was here to hug me. How can she be so optimistic? Then someone shouted from door.It was Jackson:
-Where have you been?I haven't see you in school.
-Why do you care? It is not you're business.
-Well I don't but your first impresion is ruined.
-Look at yourself,maybe my first impresion is ruined but at least I made friends in school and what about you,you made a lot of enemies in that school -He said with an angry voice and that made me cry but I don't want Jackson to see my tears.So I just went away.Why? I kept repeating this question again and again whole evening, whole night....
Next morning:
That damn alarm,well time to school.My mum was making pancakes.I can smell it in my room.So,I went use the bathroom and change the clothes as fast as I can.
-Goodmorning honey.How was first day in school? Are you happy?-I don't want my mother to be sad because of me, she works a lot .After the divorce he never showed up so she needs money to take care of me and my brother, so I lied.By the way, my moms pancakes are so delicious!
-It was perfect.The best day ever.-I try to smile.
-Did you make new friends?
-Yea, a lot-I hate lying, especially to my mom.
-Ok, mom I will be late for school.-I don't want to lie more to my mother so I ran away.
In school:
I was walking. Everyone stared at me as if I was the worst thing in the world. I was was sitting alone in the class as I heard someone say:
-There she is, Ailee. What should we say to her?
-Let's just ignore her and don't tell her about Baekhyun's Birthday Party or Taeyeon will kill us.-They walk to the class and fake their smiles.I feel so bad, I want die. Why am I even here?Wait, maybe if I go to that party I can handle the situation between Taeyeon and Jooji and everything will be fine once again? Ok the 1st thing I need to do is to find out where and when will the party be held.And buy a birthday present. I spend all day looking for the best present
(In Canada I was called  Birthday  Queen).  I found a card on which was written the information that I was looking for. So it's the time choose the dress.

This one will be perfect

This one will be perfect .For the present I chose chocolate and good perfums.So I came to the party and congradulated Baekhyun since it was his birthday.
Baekhyun Pov:
Some girl congradulated me.But who is she?When did I invite her?Why don't I remember my own guest? So I decide to ask Chanyeol.
-Hey happy virus!Who is she?-I ask in curiousity.
- Who?
-That girl over there with golden dress.
-She is transfer student .You don't remember her? She was a new Jooji friend before she added that video.
Chanyeol Pov :
I decided not tell Baekhyun that she fell in love with him.I just wanted him and Taeyeon to be a good couple.
Ailee Pov:
I found Taeyeon :
-Hi, how are you?-What I'm saying? I look so dumb.She looks at me with her evil smile.
-It was all good until you came- Oh my! My mission is impossible .
-Anyway I came here to apologise, so I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong-I forgot to say  that I don't even  know why she treated me that way.She started laughing:
-You are sorry? And you don't know why you are sorry?Are you kidding me?-She grabbed my hair. It was sooo painful!!!
-I not happy about your whole existence.Why did you choose this school ?
Why did you come to this party?You like seeing me mad?Or do you want ruin my life?-She pushed me to the floor.
-Go away and never come back then I promise you I'll forget you.And never come near Baekhyun ,he is mine.If you try  to do something you will regret you're even alive.
-I never felt anything to him!!-I yelled.She just ignored my words.
-Why are you treating me like that?If it because of your boyfriend, then you can relax, like, I'm saying that I feel nothing towards him .
-This better be true-she said quetly.My mood was ruined,so I think I will better go home. On my way I saw Jooji, she was talking to a group of girls about how she likes latte.Maybe she can understand that it was a misuderstanding. I was walking to her until Tao grabbed my waist and pushed me out of the party.
-You don't understand it the first time.So I'll repeat it to you once again DON'T EVER COME NEAR TO JOOJI or I will use my wushu skills on you and believe me, it will definitely hurt. A lot. You will regret your decision immediatly.-He sounds scary.But it started raining so everyone who was at the party ran into Baekhyuns house.I, on the other hand, decided make my way home. Why Kate thinks this will be easy to me? Why does Taeyeon think that I like Baekhyun?I mean he looks handsome but I have never talked to him.I don't know what is his personality. And Tao with Jooji, why they dont want to give me a chance explain this. These thoughts make me crazy.I wish that someone could give me a hug right now.I think raining represents the way I feel at the moment.