Chapter 9 ,,Feelings "

Chanyeol P. O. V
It was a simple day. It had nothing special. Me and Ailee go to hangout everyday after school. Also Ailee found new friends. I'm really happy for her. But I can't understand why my heart is beating so fast when I'm around her.It's a weird felling.

                       *flashback*
Me and Ailee were in an amusement park. We were riding a roller coaster. Ailee got scared and screamed also hugged me. Suddenly my heart again started beating fast. I think I was even blushing. What's wrong with me? It is just Ailee.
                  *end of the flashback*

Thinking about it made me smile. I saw Suho with Sehun.
-Bro, what's happening with you? Why are you smiling while looking at your phone?-Suho asked me.
-Probably, because Ailee texted him.-Sehun laughed.
-80 % of his thoughts are about Ailee.
-Hey, thats enough! I just won the game.-I lied.
-No one smiles and blushes like that when they win a game. Hyung, seriously when you're going confess to her.-Sehun teased me.
-Never, we are just friends. Sehun'ah when are you going to respect your hyung, I'm tired of your jokes.
-Pshhh never .....
In school I was thinking about Sehun's words. Maybe he was right. No, no way. What am I thinking about. We are bffs. That sounds too funny to be true.

                  *Meanwhile*
                 Ailee P. O. V
Me and Jooji were heading to the cafeteria. Then suddenly I bumped into something or someone. This caused me to fall.
-Hey, I'm so sorry for my clumsiness. -I looked at him. Oh My ! It was the one and only, Baekhyun.
-I didn't get chance to normally introduce myself, my name is Baekhyun. And you are the mysterious guest from my birthday party. May I know what your name is?- He said while reaching his hand to help me stand up. He looks so kind. No wonder why Taeyeon is overprotective towards him.
-Hi , I'm Ailee.-I smiled shyly.
-I'm so sorry about my girlfriend's actions, she did this because she is a little bit jealous .-He said and giggle.
-That's ok.
-Yea, this kind of person she is. It was nice to meet ,but I hatlve to go now. Maybe someday let's have the the meal?-He said
-Yea of course  -I answer him and walked away.
-Guess life gets better .You don't be sad anymore I'm always by your side and your future boyfriend always got your back-Jooji hugged me.
-My who? What are you talking about?
-Don't act like you don't know-she teased me.
-Of course it is Chanyeol.
-We with Chanyeol are just friends. I don't have any this kind of feelings for him .He is my best friend and nothing more-I honestly said.
              Chanyeol P. O. V.
                 *lesson time*
Teacher Ahn was talking about math ,but I wasn't listening. My thought all in Ailee. I started to think of us as couple. I know, I denied this toughts ,but I can't help just thinking this way. I think we would made great couple.
-Hey, Chamyeol are you listening?Please repeat what I said.- Miss Ahn looked very angry.
-Sorry miss Ahn ,I wasn't listening.-I confessed.
-Why? What's happenning with lately? You know that exams coming.
-Yea I try my best.
-Fighting! I don't want that the class top student falled the exams.
The bell rang. Baekhyun stand up as class president.
-Class attention!Bow!  -Everyone did as he said.
Suho and Sehun run to me.
-What happened school king?-Sehun asked.
-I don't know. Just day dreaming- I smiled. -I don't think so.-Sehun grabed a pecil and pretented to be him.  -I think he is scared to confess because of rejection.-I giigle  of that actions.-See even pencil know the truth. Who are you trying lie for?-Suho said.-Thats right! I don't have brain and still. I am smarter than you.-Baekhyun laughed. -Ok I confess to her!-I almost shout. Then guys started cheering.
-Hyung you getting smarter in my eyes.- We all laughed.
                  *time skip*
Ok ,what shoulfd I do in my confession ?The first I need text Ailee.
Chan:Hey are you busy today?
That moment when you waiting for answer.
Ailee:Yea Iam not busy:)
Chan:Then maybe we can hangout together😜
Ailee:Yea that be cool.
Ok whats left is decide how should I do it. I searched in internet of ways of confession. What I found was some silly ways like thrue sms. But decided made a better one. Then I tought about clothes. (It will revealed in video ).
                    *time waitin*
I was waiting her in Incheon restaurant. As I mention I hate waiting. Plus I was very nervous.I could hear she is coming .So I moved to piano and when she walked in to this room (ignore this woman or not I'm not yout boss.)

    Ailee stood shocked. -What is that?-She asked with her jaw dropped.-You have such great voice.
-Ailee wait, I have something to tell you. I know you for while.We've been friends for three months. We laughed, ate and hung out together. I am so happy that I found friend like you. But lately I've been felling someting diffrent towards you. I like you Ailee. Could you be my gilfriend-Then silence. ?-Chanyeol'a .......
   Authors note:
Hey guys !Thank you very much for you reading this.I hope you like this. Sorry for not updating for so long. And what do you think Ailee say? Did she accept or reject him? 
As always have a good day/night /morning/evening.