Chapter 4 ,,Weekend''

(FM) -favorite movie
Ailee Pov:
As time goes I feel like I'm  getting used to everything. I don't care about bulies or not having friends.After  Baekhyun's Birthday Party I never tried to apologize to Taeyeon again. But what didn't change was the fact that I wanted to clear things with Jooji.She seems like a good person. So,the week is done I feel like zombie, gone back to life.But I think this weekend will be the same since I was in  Korea.I will be riding on the bike ,then drawing or watching TV.But luckily it was nothing like that.That beautifull morning my mom came to my room and said:
-I have good news ,your friend Kate is visiting Korea for the weekend and will stay at our house.
-Really?I can't believe that! I miss her so much!!!-I tried not to cry.I was so happy! It felt as if today was my birthday!I already planned what we are going to do this weekend.
-Mom when is she arriving?
-Today, at evening .So please, Ailee, clean your room.
-Ok! I love you mom.-She smiled and hugged me.That made me feel really comfortable. Then she walked out of my room. And I started cleaning my room.I feel so excited! It will be the best weekend since I moved to Korea. We are going to visit malls and restaurants ,try diffrent foods and more.Time goes really quickly.Soon the door bell rang.I saw Kate ,so I rushed towards her and hugged her.
-Hey! whats up?-She said. As always, in her style.
-Hi Monster (This is Kate's nickname)
let's go to my room I need to tell you everything.
-ok.-I missed her like crazy .She will always be the one and only my best friend.
-So,tell about your school life?About Taeyeon and Jooji ?Who are they?Why do everyone bully you? You were so popular in America.-Kate always was good friend.She cares about her friends more than about herself.And I'm so lucky that I know her.
-I don't even know why everyone hates me ,I just know that Jooji saw the video with all of her ugly photos in it and she thought that was done by me.But it was not!!!
-Omg!Did you try  talk to her?
-Whenever I try, her boyfriend warns me to stay away from her.He is so scary. Kate I don't want come back to this school.I don't want to see their faces.I just want to comeback to America.-Suddenly I started crying,Kate hugged me and patted my shoulder.-Everything is going to be ok.Let's not talk about school .Can we order pizza ?I'm so hungry! And let's make a movie marathon .And create the best weekend ever!-Hearing these words made me more comfortable.This evening we ate a lot of food.Made Harry Potter  marathon. Tomorrow we will spend whole day in the mall!
Next day in mall*
It was amazing.We went shopping.I bought a new dress , skirt and shoes.We went to eat jajangmyeon at some random restaurant.
-What a beautifull day! Let's go to the cinema then to the ice ring.-Kate was smiling lovely.I miss the time when I lived in America with her.Sadly, she will go back to America and I will be alone again.Yeah, that thought made me feel sad.
-You know , even though I have been here for a while, I never felt so happy being here.
-Then let's not waste our time- At this moment,  group of guys came to the restaurant.Kate smiled at them and said:
-You know, maybe one of them is your future boyfriend or even husband! Let's try to talk with them. I  need someone who can protect you when I leave to America again and someone who will make you smile everyday . Wait, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in that group .Are  they spying on me or what ? When will Kate stop trying to find me a boyfriend?
-Kate stop!I don't want to have a boyfriend, I am not interested in this. I am perfectly fine without dating anyone! - But she doesn't listen to me.She went to the group of boys and started flirting with them, poiting her finger at me.I think Chanyeol recognized me.I feel really awkward. I need to think of a plan so I could escape this situation. I think I had a plan. I came closer to Kate's side, grabbed her hand and slightly push her towards the door.
-Kate I need to tell you something and it can't wait.We need to rush!Faster!
-Really?When will be the day when you join conversation?I didn't even talk properly with them.
-That's a pitty Monster ,but not today.-And we burst into laughter.I want to come back to those times when we used to have the same situacion in America.Hope Iwon't see Baekhyun with Chanyeol today.They will ruin my life.
-When you will change?
-Never
-Oh just as I thought.Your stuborness can ruin your love life.- I don't tell her about Baekhyun and his friend because I don't want cause a scene.Because if I do Taeyeon will kill me. At  cinema we went to watch (FM) As soon as we found our places we realized that the same group of guys that we met in restaurant were sitting next to us. That's awful!Why did they choose this movie? Kate saw that and started talking with them, this time I couldn't do anything and decided to just keep watching movie.Movie was nice and funny.But I felt that Chanyeol was staring at me all the time.I felt really awkward and uncomfortable.I just wanted to run away.What will he do to me at school? I'm really scared right now.As soon as the movie ended I grabbed Kate again and we ran to the ice ring.So , we decided to skate. I was really good at it .Even when I was in America I won the contest for the best skater.So I felt relaxed and enjoyed that but after a second the same boys came to us.Are they on spying us? They started talking with Kate again, so I gave up this time and skated alone.I felt kind of jealous but then:
-Anyeong!- Chanyeol said shyly.Well I think I'm stuck with him right now ,but I need to show my kind side...
-Hi-I said shyly.
-Are you in love with Baekhyun?
-No, of corse not.Why do everyone thinking this way?
-Really? Whole school is talking about your feelings towards Baekhyun.-This guy seemed nice but why is he interested in me?
-I don't know about that. I just know that the first day someone used my name and posted a video with Jooji ugly photos.
-It was not you? Who is that evil to use someone else's name to do something this horrible.We need to clear this out. -And then we started talking about our lifes .We had so much in common.It made me feel as if I knew him my whole life.Then our time ended and we needed go back home so I said goodbye to Chanyeol but:
-Ailee! Wait! Can I get your....... number?

Author's note:

Thank you for reading this fanfiction ! This makes me feel so happy!:) Sorry for not updating this story for so long. I promise I will upload next chapter as soon as I can.Tell me what you think in the comments section ;) !Have a wonderfull day/evening/night/morning.