Chapter 6 ,,My hero''

Chanyeol P.o.v:
-Hi,what are you doing here?- she asked me while being very shocked. Of course she didn't expect me coming here.
-Oh! Hello  I'm  here because Baekhyun asked me to download his birthday photos from you- I smiled  gently. - Really?Then wait in the living room.I'll bring my computer because I saved them there.-Ok -I  walked to the living room and saw Lorry's childhood pictures. And OMG! She changed a lot. Back then she had chubby cheeks and she was plump and right now she looks like a model.Also I think she had plastic surgery, because her eyes and nose looks so different.I never understood people who wanted to change themselves, because I think they become fake after plastic surgeries. But  it is one's choice so to decide.....Lorry come back with her laptop .
-Hey Chanyeol'aaa! Want some tea or coffee?
-No thanks!I'm in a rush! -I said kindly.Right now I'm saying true. I don't want Ailee to wait for me.As she opened her laptop I saw that the lock screen was a photo of Tao.She has to have big crush on him ,but sadly he's taken.
Lorry P.o.v:
Suddenly I looked at Chanyeol .He looked very uncomfortable.I thought why? Then I turned my attention to my laptop and saw a picture of Tao.Oh right ! I didn't want him to judge me. Also, Tao will be mine one day anyways.
Back to Chanyeol P.o.v:
Then she started opening the files.One of the files was named ,,B*tch Jooji video''.I got curious what was in this file.So  I asked :
-Lorry can you open this file?-I said pointing at the file.
- There's nothing to see there, just some photos-She said nervously.There has to be something.Said my inside voice. As  I was downloading photos
-You know Lorry I changed my mind.I really want some coffee.-Chanyeol you are an amazing actor.Where did this idea came from.
-Yea sure-She smiled cutely.When she went to the kitchen to make coffee I opened that mysterious file.And what I saw there was shocking Omg!How could this happen?
I saw some editing programs and a movie maker.I opened the movie maker and watched the last video that was made on it.It was that Jooji video.So it was Lorry that made it.Is this for real ?Am I dreaming?At that moment Lorry came back with cup of coffee and saw what I was doing.She  was so shocked and spilled the coffee .Lorry ran as  fast as she could and closed the laptop.
-What are you doing?-She asked.Is she serious?
-I'm the one who should ask that.How could you do something like that to Ailee.
-Please Chanyeol is not what you think.Please don't tell anyone.I....
-No I am going to tell everyone.You're the liar.Now I know why you don't have any friends. -I said  and stormed out from that house.Half of me was happy that true will be relieved. And half of me was shocked because she was just quiet and a cute girl.But first I needed a plan .Ok, first I am going to tell Ailee.
*Meanwhile in the Lorry house*
Lorry Pov:
Omg!No! This can't happen!This is not what I imagined to happen.The first thing that I thought of when I saw what happened to Ailee was that I was scared that the same will happen to me . And right now everything will be revealed .I can't let this happen.I need a plan.
Back to Chanyeol P.o.v:
I was so furious. So I just went home to grab my jacket. And I ran as fast as I could to the park when I should meet Ailee.
-Hey why are you looking like this? Did something happen?-She probably saw that I'm sweating and my face is red plus I looked angry.
-Yea !!!You would never guess what happened!!!I found the person who posted that video  with Jooji!!!-Her expression changed in second.I think she is really curious.
-Who did this?-She asked awkwardly.
- Ghost Lorry!!!-I shouted and probably the whole park heard that.
-Why would she do that?-she asked sadly.
-I don't know.-I said suspiciously.
-But we need to prove everyone that it was not you.
-I don't  know Yeolie .I feel bad for her.
-What?How? You went through this alone because of her.You should feel angry right now not feel bad for her.
-Okay!Let's not talk about this. Let's go to ice cream shop.I want strawberry ice cream.What about you?-She faked a smile. I don't like when she doesn't show her true feelings. But anyway I am going to tell everyone the truth!!!
*Next morning*
Ailee P.o.v
Yesterday was really fun.Me and Happy Virus ate  ice cream and went to the amusement park. That was the best day in my life.I was  going to school, but I saw Jackson sleeping on the sofa. Seriously what this kid is thinking?Is he going to school?
-Hey! Sleeping Beauty get up and go to school-I shout as loud as I can.
-Ailee mind your own business.
-Jackson jinja you need to go to school and get  good grades to get into a good university.
-Ailee don't start the lecture.Ok I'll go to school after  5 min.- He said. He sounded like he didn't care about what  I said .Aish..... As I heard that  I went to school.I can't believe he is my brother.
*Time skip *
When I was in school I heard a crowd of people shouting.I came closer to the crowd.What I saw really shocked me .Chanyeol  was standing in  the center and
-That video with Jooji was not posted by Ailee! It was Lorry who did it.-What is he doing?
-What?Stop talking nonsense!!!
-Stop blaming Lorry!!!
-Lorry is too nice to do it!!
-Why are you helping that b*tch? She doesn't deserve your support!!!
-Virus you need to choose, our friendship or hers!!!-People were shouting  all these stuff and more.Seriously why is he doing this? I don't deserve it.
-No it is true and I can prove it!-Chanyeol said it with confidence.
Author Note:
Hi! Thank you for reading ,liking  and commenting this story it's means a lot to me. :) Tell me what do you think about this part ?Who is your Exo bias?Or what is your favorite Ailee's song?Also have a good day/night/evening/morning.;)