Chapter 5 ,,New Best Friend ?"

Next week:
Ailee Pov
Last week I became friends with Chanyeol. We ate together in cafeteria. Hung out together. Finally I was not alone.I had someone by my side. I really thankfull to him for being my friend.No one tried to bully me now because everyone were scared of Chanyeol. Tomorrow will be monday. It is the first time I'm happy that it's going to be monday.
Next day:
Chanyeol Pov:

I found a new friend, she is really cute and funny.It feels nice when I am around her.I mention her to my friend:
-Hey guys, do you remember Ailee?-I ask in curiosity and hope they don't hate her.
-Who?-Sehun asks me
-The school's bully (It is her nickname in school .Hope this nickname will change in the future)
-Oh that girl.-Suho looks confused.
-That girl that hurt my Jooji .Hope you don't have any business with her.Or if you do, you will became my enemy nr 1-Tao spoke really angrily.I think he is really overprotective towards Jooji. I an not kidding, if any guy walks 5 inches towards her he automatically beats him.

-How did she hurt your girlfriend?- I asked.
-You don't remember, she posted that stupid video on youtube .
-She did not did that.Someone framed her. She is a really nice person once you get to know her.-I said and blushed.
-Why are you protecting her? Hyung, did you fall in love with her? -Sehun said teasingly.
-No, it's just that I don't like my new bestfriend getting bullied for something she didn't do.-Oh! Chanyeol, nice comeback.-If you became friends with that b*tch it does not change the fact that she is liar.
-That b*tch has a name and it's Ailee ......and I believe her because she is too nice to fall that low.-I was mad at them.Why they don't believe?Why they hate her so much?As soon as I can I stood up and walked away from 'friends' and shut the cafeteria doors loudly, so anyone could hear. When I found Ailee I gave her a big bear hug. I can't imagine how she walked trough this alone. I was so sorry for her.
-How was your day, did anyone hurt you?-I smiled.
-I was fine jinja all thanks to you.Thanks to you I remembered how to smile.-She smiled.God her smile is so beautiful I could give her 1000000$ just to see her smile.- I have ordered you favorite type of pizza so let's go, I'm really hungry-I lied but knowing that she likes to escape breakfast, as good friend I'll order pizza.
-Let's go I order pizza-as fast I grab her hand and we run to the school hall but in the way we meet Jooji all I can think is did she ever try to think how Ailee feel or have she ever thought that Ailee didn't do that.
Jooji Pov:
A saw Ailee with Chanyeol running out of school.I wonder when will people forget about the Baekhyun and Ailee rumour. This girl already suffers so much because of me and Taeyeon. Wait why am I thinking this way?She posted that stupid video of me and never apologized .But if she really didn't post then who did it? And why did Ailee suffer because of that? Anyway I was going to talk to her about that but it need to do this secretly so Tao doesn't know about it.Because Tao would never let me talk to people who hurt me.
Back to Chanyeol Pov:
As we ran , suddenly Baekhyun called my name:
-Chanyeol, could you do something for me ?
-Depends on what you want me to do?
-Can you download my birthday pictures from Lory, because she was the one who took all the photos, and then send it to me.
-Yea I will do it after school.
-ok I'm going on a date with Taeyeon.
-Good luck!-I said excitedly.
-You too-He said looking at Ailee and then winking at me.Seriously, do why everyone think that I fell in love with Ailee.I mean we are just best friends. But she is funny ,comfortable to be around ,smart and she's beautiful .Chanyeol you need to stop thinking this way ....
-Hey!Earth calling to Chanyeol. Are you here?-Ailee said smiling and waving her hand.
-Oh yea I was just thinking.
-About what?-No I can't tell her that I was thinking about her because it will be so embarrassing.
-About our homework-Chanyeol, you are master of lies.
-Jinjja?Since when you started thinking about homework?You hate school.-And of course I got caught.I am a pretty good liar as you see, especially in front of Ailee .
-It is a great time to start.We need to rush since our pizza will get cold.-I said.Then we pay for the pizza and start eating.
-So, happy virus, how did you spend your day?-She asked smiling.That smile made me smile too.
-It was boring.-I should not say that everyone in my class hates her.And that they were complaining about mine and Ailee's friendship.Seriously why do they care? I can be friends with anyone I want to.-Hey! What are you doing after school?-I don't have any big plans. Probably homework then help my mum and try to somehow spend my time worthily.- That is Ailee! Never giving up no matter what happens. -What about you? Probably making happy everyone in this world.-What? No.-I say laughing-Do you want to hang out with me after school around 5 pm?-Yea of course that sounds nice.-She said and gave me hug.-Ok then let's meet in the park at our usual place.-yea great!

*School time skip

I was getting ready to go to Lorry ,download the stuff that Baekhyun asked.I never was a good friend of Lorry.So that will be awkward .I felt so nervous because I didn't know what should I talk about with her.All I know about her is that she has a big crush on Tao. Right now I rung her doorbell.She opened the door
-Hi! What are you doing here?:)
Authors note :
Finally I published this part!Hope you guys enjoy this chapter :) What do you think about Lorry?Tell me in the coments bellow.;) Have a wonderful day/night /evening/morning!