Chapter 2 ,,Who are you?"

Ailee Pov:
I feel butterflies in my stomach and my world is turning around.What it is?Then I realize that all this time I was staring at him. And I think Jooji saw that and grab my hand :
-Hey! Ailee can I talk with you ,sorry guys-she smile and we go to the classrom when no one can hear us .
-Don't say that you fell in love with Baekhyun?
-Who is Baekhyun?
-Oh no! You really must have crush on him. Better throw him out of your head because his girlfriend is Taeyeon.
-What?.....

Chanyeol Pov:
That girl was staring at the Baekhyun.Did she fall in love with him?Maybe she is one of his fangirls?But anyway I try dont look at her.I think I should tell Taeyeon ,because they started dating 2 years ago...As a good friend ,I don't want theirs couple to be ruined ,because of that girl.I met Taeyeon in cafeteria:
-Hi, do you know that transfer student?
-Yea,I meet her in 1st floor .
-I think she fall in love with your boyfriend.
-Baekhyun?Is she crazy?- She looked like someone steal something important from her.
-It is not my bussines but I just want you and  Baekhyun to be happy.
-Oh! Chanyeol thank you.You are ours couples angel.-and I walk away.

Taeyeon Pov:
That girl?How dare she?I need to make a plan .She will regret that she was even born.Good bye Ailee and your peacefull life in school.

Ailee Pov:
Suddendly my world stop.As I hear Jooji talking about him.But I decide to lie because I don't want make a scene: -What?No I just thinking about my brother I did not see him in school today and that make woried.And I dont stare at him.-What in the world I'm saying? How can I lie to my new friend?Oh I'm bad person.
-Oh really ? Then its ok .But remember never come near Byun Baekhyun and don't be nervous about your brother ,every guy is like that.
-Ok.
We walked away from the class.As soon as we reached cafeteria, to us ran Tao and shouted at me like a monster:
-How dare you post this kind of video about my girlfriend?-I looked at him suspiciously.
-Babe what are you talking about?
-About this.-He showed her his phone.There was a video that showed her ugly photos.And at the end of video was sign ,,To my dearest friend from Ailee".
-How could you? I thought we became friends.Where did you get all those photos?-She asked almost crying.Then Tao huged her and kissed on her cheek.
-Don't come near her or I'll make you regret your life decisions Ailee -He gave me killing stare.What is it?
-Jooji I didn't make it. Please believe me.
-I said go away! Don't talk with my girlfriend.You're the one who made her cry.Go away and never come back!
Tao Pov:
I wanted to kill that girl in that moment.But one look at my baby made me hurt.I need to protect her.I make Ailee pay for this.Oh what I am thinking?The first I need help Jooji and forget about everything:
-Go away and never come back.-I shout and that girl run away crying.But I don't care.
Ailee Pov:
Why I'm so unlucky?Who made that video? Why Jooji don't believe me? Why???????? I run outside there was group of students .
-Hey are you princess or something? How dare you  miff our Taeyeon and made cry angel Jooji. Are you undying person?
-What do you want? I do nothing with them.-Then they start  throwing at me food.I feel like I'm dying in this moment .Then some girl come to me and lift my hair:
- Go away Ailee and never comeback - they start laughing. Someone throw at me  .Then they go away. Thank god that I have no lessons and I can go home. I somehowe sneak to my locker and take my bag. As I was walking to my street ,start raining.I'am the queen of unluckiest world. In my home I wash myself and I decide to call my best friend.As always I hear long phone ring :
-Hi how are you ?Did you find new friends?
-Yea,but I lose her in the first day.
-What?How?
-Someone realise a video as it was me and my friend that rumor.Then all school hate me.I want come back to America .
-What?Is that Ailee that I know?If the first day fails it doesn't mean the next will.
-Maybe you're right.....

       Special Valentine's  Chapter:

Taeyeon Pov:
Since today is Valentine's day and after mornings with transfer student.I decide to make Baekhyun surprise. I call my maneger :
:-Hello can you book two places in some fancy restaurant?
-Yea of corse..-I end the call.And what I need to do is buy some present.I go to couple shop as soon as I can . I find a perfect couple rings.He might like it ...

Baekhyun Pov:
The new student is cute I don't understand why she recive a lot of hate.But anyway I need to make surprise to Taeyeon yesterday I booked a place in restaurant and buy her a big bouqet of roses.So it is time to go....Today we meeting in our special place.
-Hey, Honey  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!!!!!How was you're  day ?I had something to you!!!!
-Oh, Hi Happy Valentine's Day I also have surprise to you.
-But I want go first -I show some aegyo and not waiting for respond.I pull out roses and hug her with tight hug.She smile and that's make me happy.
-But this is for you-she pull out couple rings.And that feels so..........wonderfull.I even  could not say a word.
-So you like it.-she said shyly .
-No I don't like it, but I love it and also ...
-I have booked places in restaurant Akire-we say in one moment.
-You also?-I ask.
-But what should we do?
-We just choose the best place-I smile.

Tao Pov:
She was crying after that girl made her feel bad.I need to comfort her.After all today is Valentine's day.
-Hey let's have a good time today.
-Ok-She smile.
We start walking  in the street ,we was  trying  delicious food.
-Hey I have some idea.Let's cook food for each other as surprise.-I offer her
-But I can't cook.-she said.
-What?But you the best chief ever.I love you're cookies.
-If you think.-And we go shopping.I decide to bake a cake with ............ And
I soon buy all ingredients and start baking.
Jooji Pov:
What kind of cookies  i should bake ? I made ................ with secret letter in it.
              Few moments later.
As he come to my house he give me my favorite ............ cake.
-It is to you-as soon as he take it.Tao eat cookies and read loud letter:
              ,,To my the best boyfriend!

My Dearest HZT, since today is Valentine's day I wanted to say that you are really important and special for me! I am bad at writing love letters or however I hope that this will make you smile :3 Have a wonderful day! "-He smile  and kiss me. We start eatting and turn on TV and we all evening cudle and watch titanic.

(Hi everyone ,Happy Valentine's day!Tell me what you think about  the story?Whitch  couple do you like more?)