The first night

Shafyaa P.O.V

Only about 30 mins I guess and all the guests will be gone. I was so excited to go to my new house, excited to see my new house not for the other thing little naughties...

After all the guests was gone, we(families of me and youseff) were talking to him,giving him advice while my cousins were teasing me because of tonight. My cousins are truly the best you could ever have. They are a bit younger than me except for two, older than me. I was blushing all the time they were teasing me. My cousins and I are so connected from cell to cell( I guess).

Oh no time for all of them to go home. I hugged my mom and dad, the emotional part of the day. I started crying so badly when hugging my mom. I always say that I won't cry when leaving for my in-laws, I will go with a huge smile, so happy to see a new life but no you just cannot control the emotions inside you. It's so natural.

Youseff gave me an evil smile while caressing his beard, gosh he seems so evil sometime I wonder if he married me just to sleep with him but nah he love me hehe.

We reached our house and it was so beautiful from the outside and inside, he told me to go to our room first.

I entered the room seeing all the decorations,red flowers, candles and a shiver ran down my spine when he arrived the room and locked the door. I wanted to cry(silly me) as I know what was going to happen next and I was not prepared!

It was my first time doing all this. And I did not know what to do. Before the wedding I searched all about losing your virginity and the first thing I was receiving was IT HURTS! Oh mi gahd I was so scared.

He came behind me, blindfolded me and gave me a big gift box and told me to go and change. I went to the dresser and all I could feel was a sexy half naked lingerie!

 I went to the dresser and all I could feel was a sexy half naked lingerie!

I wore it on and came out still blindfolded. He came behind me and removed the blindfold. I was blushing sooooo hard that I could have burst with shyness. I opened my eyes and I saw myself in the mirror and I was almost freaking naked in front of a man but my husband.

I looked at him wanting to hug and kiss him and it seems that it was written all over my face, he came in front of me, closer to me my heart was palpitating. He placed his hand on my lower back and started kissing my lips then my neck. I felt nervous but did not want to stop. I hugged him feeling his sexy back which I always admired from my window, finally an opportunity to touch the sexy back.

He picked me up in his arms like a baby and placed me on the bed.

He slowly started kissing me again and slowly it reached chess I felt all the hotness in the world embraced my body. He bit my side neck, My first love bite! I let escape a moan. It do hurt a little.

"Stop", I moaned. It seems like I was begging him to not stop. I was sweating while he was going down kissing my belly thank god I had the lingerie.