Chapter 23

Shafyaa P.O.V

"Ah Ya Allah my head aches!. What happened last night. Oh god I'm spinning.",

"Oh good morning babe", a voice uttered. On hearing the word babe, I knew it was Youseff.

My eyes was still half closed and my hand was on my head. I did not want to argue.

"Look Youseff My head is ach-",

I opened my eyes and I couldn't finish my sentence cause standinf in front of me a sexy creature half naked. A man with only a towel, water dripping on his body, his jawline showing as sharp as the edge of a knife and girl don't speak about the body. Those abs showing Fiew girl I swear something was happening dowm my pants. I just wanted to got and at least feel his abs. Only his abs don't take me for a perv(hehe...)

My mouth was opened and I was admiring this beautiful,sexy creature.

"Morning Shafyaa. Hello??",

"Huh what... Ya mo-morning Youseff",
I was for sure talking to him but guess where my eyes were??..... On his Abs, naughty readers.

"Shafyaa If I am not wrong..., you are admiring me, right?",

"Yes... No... What!? Of course I am not admiring you. YousefF you think someone would be able to resist those sexy features of yours? Stupid Question! I am not admiring you I'm just seeing how shameless you are to come in front of me half naked",

I started on him and he was approaching towards the bed. And whaaaaaaat! I'm on the bed! How did I end up here! Wallahi I don't remember! Did he bring me here!? I promised to not sleep! How am I here!?

"Youseff hold on!", lucky for me, he stopped!

"I have a question",

"What's that babe?", he asked and smirk.

"Ugh. Tell me how did I end up here? And why am I on the bed?", I said looking at him waiting for a good answer.

"So you forgot?", he replied while smirking.

Ya Allah don't tell me something happened last night. No I can't commit a such huge sin. Please Allah. I am still a virgin, right?

Yes I am! I'm not having any pain in my back so I am still a virgin.

"Youseff please stop smirking and tell me the truth I know nothing happened between us. You are making an evil face to tease me, right", I said firmly because I knkw nothing happened. I promised my mom to keep it halal and it is halal. I am still a virgin!

"You sure nothing happened between us? He said approaching me and what the hell a red mark on his neck!? No way this can't be a love bite. I am sure it's from someone else! Ugh.

"Yes I am sure no-nothing happened between us and please stop approaching me you are making me stammer!", I said. He looked at me with mixed face: evil, happy, cute and kind of angry.

"Ple-please",

"That's better", he smirked.

"Now can you please tell me the truth about last night",

"Nops I won't tell you. Figure it out yourself and wake up now, put on a nice dress we are going on a meeting at 'Glitter garden' (fictional place)",

I stood up and went behind him begging him to tell me but he did not tell me. How rude and irritating!

"Stop following me. I am going to change my dress or unless you want to see me changing", he winked and touched my nose.

Ohh see him changing. Sexyyyyyy