Chapter 14

Shafyaa P.O.V

"Shafyaa we need to renovate my office and I give you the responsibility  of the decoration", Youseff entered the office and said.  What the hell does he think he is? My master?. Well maybe it is  part of my job after all I am his 'Secretary':I thought.

I was, thank god,working not sitting and dreaming. "By the way, did your parent accept about the trip to California", he asked.
"Um Yes they gave their consent. And how many days do we need to stay their?",
"I don't really know, maybe about 15 days",

What the hell! 15 days with an unknown man!

"Why are you asking? Any problems?",

"Nah I just wanted to know...", I said and continued doing my job.

"And I have call an architect, he will arrive in 15 minutes. Tell him about the renovation etcetera", he said. An architect for just an office! I wonder how much money will be wasted.

I continued doing my work and Youseff went downstairs ,as usual in a meeting.
-----After 30 minutes----

"I wonder where Mr architect is. These workers, I tell you. I don't know what they think they are. I'm fed up of waiting and Youseff's meeting is nearly over, he will come and I have not yet done anything! Let the architect come*exhale* Relax Shaf and concentrate", I said while waiting for the architect to come.

The door of the office opened and a young man(media🔝) entered and yelled...
"Youseff Youseff I'm here. Oh hello sorry to shove like that in the offi-",

"Oh finally you are here. Do you realize for how long I have been waiting for you. You have a lot of work to do and you should knock before entering in someone's office. This is not your house. Have you bring all you materials? And one more thing, don't you have any respect? You should call him Sir not Youseff, he is not your childhood friend. Start doing your work! Why are standing and staring at me? I don't have a lot of time to wait for you. I don't know what you think you are. Gosh! Let Youseff come he will scol-", I started on Mr architect and he was standing there staring at me as if it is his office, finally youseff came and interrupted me else I would have continued with Mr architect.

"Hey buddy What's up? How come you are here. It's been a long time", youseff said and hugged him and I was like: Hein! Buddy? He is not Mr architect. Oh shoot I don't know what I told him. Oh my gosh! He is Youseff's friend. I should have enquired before blasting on him.

I stood there with a confusing and embarrassing face. I did not know what to say and he came towards me and put his hand forward
"Hey I am Danny and your name?",
"I'm Sha-", before I finished my sentence Youseff interrupted and said "Shafyaa her name is Shafyaa, My new secretary",

"Shafyaa Mm beautiful name and if she tells me herself it would sound more beautiful", Danny said while his hand still waiting for me to shake hand with him.

"My name is Shafyaa", I said and shook hand with him. And Danny stared at me while still shaking hand with me.

"* fake cough* Ca-can we continue with our work", Youseff interrupted and removed my hand form his. I wonder why he did that. Shafyaa, he is my closest friend and he will help you with the renovation.",

"Oh cool no problems", Danny said and smiled at me. And Youseff stared at him. It was so awkward.

Youseff P.O.V

What the hell! Danny was being so awkward. Why was he continuously staring at Shafyaa.
What is wrong with me? Why am I feeling jealous?

"Hey Buddy what's good?", Danny said.
"Finally you spared some time for your friend and may I ask why are you so happy",

"Just like that. I'm thinking about Shafyaa. Man she is so special and unique",

What! He is thinking about Shafyaa. Why!? He must not think about her.

"Why are you Um thinking about her",

"Just like that",

'Just like that' what does he mean just like that? You must have a reason to think of someone. And Shafyaa why thinking about Shafyaa?

"Sir I have alrea-", Shafyaa entered the office and before she finished her line. Danny interrupted her.

"Oh hey Shafyaa", he said and smile at her.

Why does he always smile at Shafyaa?
Stop smiling at her!

"Yes Shafyaa so what were you saying", thank god I said that and Danny finally stopped staring at Shafyaa.

Shafyaa P.O.V

'This Danny Gosh he makes me feel so awkward. He simultaneously stare at me. First Youseff now Danny and when I'm with Youseff he also stare at me making my eyes go round.' I thought.

"Shafyaa when can we start working", Danny asked.

"Um to-tomorrow", Youseff interrupted him again. Everytime Danny talked to me, Youseff somehow entered the conversation I don't know why.

(Danny leaves the office)

"Sha-shafyaa, I want the renovation of the office to be done as quickly as possible and I -I don't want you to hold long conversation with Danny OK?", he commanded.

What does he think he is? I can talk whenever I want and with whoever I want!

"And Why so",

"Um Uhh so- so that the renovation ends more quickly", he said.

(Youseff leaves the office)

I wonder what's wrong with Youseff. He was behaving weirdly when Danny was here. Anyway that's none of my business. I should go back to work.

Youseff thoughts

I can't leave them alone. Danny is for sure a number one flirt and he will not leave a moment without flirting with Shafyaa. He is my best friend but still I can't trust him. What if Shafyaa falls for him? What will happen to me? Oh no no no no no way. Shafyaa is not like that and Danny is not a muslim, shafyaa will never love him, Will she?. Shafyaa will not love him but Danny? What a tough situation.

____________________________________

Chapter 14😊

What do you think of the Danny's idea?😀

Vote and comment peeps💙😘