Chapter 20

Shafyaa P.O.V

"Oh noooooooooooooo! Save meeeeeeeeeee Allah!", I turned and started to run when suddenly I find myself falling onto someone and it was Youseff.

We both fell on the ground and I was on top of him. The way I fell on him made my stomach and all my body part hurts. I stared at him trying to hide my pain and he was smirking. For a minutes I was lost in his beautiful eyes and I was staring at his sexy pink lips.

"Asthagfirulla Shafyaa! What are you thinking!?", a voice reminded me of my Haraam thoughts.

Youseff P.O.V

Oh how gorgeous she is! She fell on me after some dogs chased her and her expression was priceless. She was running with her eye balls nearly out. How funny! She ran at a speed that I could not just hold her and we both fell.

Now that she was all on me, I cannot let her like this. I must tease her so bad.

"What happened to you little babe?", I said while touching his nose and smirking at her and she literally blushed and after a second of blushing she tried to stand up and fell on me again.

"Ouch easy Shafyaa", I moaned.

" Sorry", she whispered and after staring in my eyes, she abruptly stood up and started scolding me while I was on the floor listening to her.

She continued scolding me and I was relaxing on the floor.

"Hey hey hey hey hey easy easy don't touch me. And how dare you fell on me and how dare you touch me! In addition I have a name, SHAFYAA BIBI MYRA not BABE don't you dare call me babe again! So disgusting and unprofessional and let me remind you, we are in this situation because of you so you better find a solution and get me out of this jungle safe and sound or am gonna huh I wil-", before she finished her sentence I grabbed her hand and pulled her again on me.

"Ouch my boo- I mean Ouch,        what the hell! Youseff",

"So I am at fault huh",

Shafyaa P.O.V

I did not know he would grab me like that! Was I too harsh? He was not the only one at fault but...

"So I am at fault huh", he said very calmly and touch his nose against mine and I was like: Booooooooy could you please stop being so romantic I'm sweating downstairs.

"Huh Yes I mean no umm we must search for he-help", I stammered while nodding my head in all the direction and he was imitating me and I was literally blushing.

"I did not fall on you, but you fell on me, remember?", he asked.

"Huh Y-yes",

He saw me being bewildered but he continued smirking and continued teasing me.

"So at last you need my help, right?",

Booooy stop asking me questions you know I will stammer and can I please stand up.

"Y-yes I n-eed your help",

I tried to get up but his hand was around me and he doubted that I was trying to get up so he grabbed me even tighter.

I stared at him and I was so lost in his eyes. He was staring at my eyes directly and I don't know why, I was somehow feeling comfortable even though we were on the floor, on grass!

Youseff P.O.V

She was so gorgeous and flawless. I badly wanted to confess my love for her. I don't know what got into me, I caressed her cheeks and stared at her beautiful eyes. She was fully into my eyes too.

I caressed her cheeks and grabbed her face. I was literally lost in his face and we were so close to kiss. I found it bizarre as she did not prevent me from doing so. We were so close,our lips were 0.5 centimeter far from each other when my phone rang and she opened her eyes and stood up.

And I had a boner(I had to use this word to make the following funny)! I was all wet. I stood up hurriedly and turned my back.

"Um who- *clears throat* who is this", she asked.

"It's my boss",

"Great tell him where we are",

"Yes",

I was still hiding my private part from her. But she was so happy that she came in front and I turned my back again.

"Damn I'm so happy we finally going out of this damn forest", she exclaimed with happiness.

"Aren't you happy?", she asked.

I just replied with a "hmm" and ignored her as I did not want her to see me.

"My boss will be here in 15 minutes",

"Really Ahhhhhhhhh yuhuuuuuu yes yes yes! Finally! I'm so damn happy",

She became even more elated and damn she came in front of me and was about to hug me and noticed the boner. She stood up with her mouth open and stared at her and I just smiled at her with an embarrassed face.

Shafyaa P.O.V

We were finally going out of the forest. I was so content that I was about to hug Youseff but thank god I did not! I saw something which I should not have seen.

I stared at him and the falling scene flashed in my mind again. How I fell on him and blamed it on him and the worst is that I was about to kiss him or we were about to kiss and the worst of the worst was that he got a boner! Ewwwwww! What the hell!?

"Youseff what the hell?",

My eyes was perfunctorily going down. I did not want to look at it but my eyes was misbehaving.

"What?", he replied shamelessly, with a smirk.

"You are so disgusting Youseff", I uttered with disgust.

Youseff P.O.V

I was still embarrass but obviously I did not show it on my face. I had another idea of teasing her. So I replied her shamelessly

Shafyaa P.O.V

"So I'm disgusting", he replied with an evil smile, moving forward and I was stepping back. I was again helpless. Did not know what to do.

"No no no you are not at all dis-gu-gusting",

"So it's not disgusting ,huh?", he ask moving closer to me. Of course this is disgusting! I badly wanted to scold him again but I don't want him to pull me again on him.

"No it's-it's no-ot.", I replied helplessly

"I'mgoingtowaitatthecaruntilyourbosscome", I said as fast as I could and ran towards the car.

Youseff P.O.V

I was smiling all alone thinking about her. I teased her real bad this time.

Finally my boss came to pick us up after 15 minutes and Shafyaa did not want to sit next to me in the car.

She agreed to come forward with me and not returning home.

__________________________________

Chapter 20 done! 😘😃

Hope u like it and do vote💙

Chapter 21 ........ ....... ........ coming