Chapter 26

Shafyaa P.O.V

Okay can somebody tell me what just happened? Did we kiss!?
Whaaaaaat! Oh my Allah, oh my Allah. I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry, I'm extremely sorry.

He kissed me! Well now it's his fault! I'm a girl and who would resist such gorgeous creature!

Oh no! Let alone the kiss, He saw me WITH ONLY A TOWEL!

Okay let me refresh my mind and figure out what just happened.

So it all started when I was singing and dancing like a fool and he entered the room! Fuck what the hell!? I'm such a fool. I forgot I was not at home.

Youseff is at fault! He shouldn't have kiss me, he shouldn't have seen me like that! Please tell me who is at fault.

I'm not going to talk to him just see just freaking see!
Okay so I'm gonna wear my dress and my scarf, step out of the bathroom and forgot all what just happened and start a new hour freshly.

Shafyaa he kissed you that means he loves you.

I already know he loves me, hus behaviour is obvious, I'm sure he loves me and I love him back but I'm scared, I'm scared of him dumping me with hot girls. That's why I can't think about my love. I have never been heartbroken before cause I haven't date anyone but if I date or marry him and he breaks my heart, then I would be completely shattered and I don't want to be in this position. I mean how can I trust him. He was maybe he is still a play boy and he is just playing or not sure if what he is doing. And I can't take this risk!  Okay so *takes a deep breathe and stepped out of the shower*

"Hey hey hey Shafyaa I am so sorry, I I I didn't realise what I was doing. Please forgive me Shafyaa", when I stepped out of the shower, he was sitting on the bed with his hand on his mouth and he looked kind of anxious.

"Youseff I will forgive you but will Allah forgive me I mean *sobs* do you realise what just happened? You saw me almost *sobs* naked and couldn't you just close you eyes instead of watching me and losing control! *sobs* do you realise if the room service didn't come what could have happened!? I am so mad *sobs* right now! I just want to go home and I want and need *sobs* to ask for forgiveness Youseff, please drop me home. I don't want to be your Secretary anymore. It's not the first time we were about to kiss and thank God we didn't but, but today *sobs* we did kiss Youseff we did kiss", oh yes I cracked on seeing him. I'm such a sinner. While I was talking and crying, his eyes was fill with tears and his emotion was real. Gosh never have I ever seen a guy crying that too for me gurrrl I'm a lucky ass.

Oh ya I cracked in front of him how embarrassing after all I'm on my period and I'm emotional! Don't laugh at me. Hihi

"Shafyaa I'm so sorry I'm truly really very sorry",

*Shafyaa sobbing*

"Shafyaa I love you!", what he said it!

"Hein what?",

"Yes Shafyaa I    love   YOU. I'm sorry I was about to propose in a much better place but sorry. I know you will reject me because I'm a playboy and all and I won't force you. I just want to say that and sorry if I hurt you. It's your right to be angry. Your anger is justified. I will go downstairs and wait for you. Pack your bag and I'll drop you home",

I didn't even get the chance to reply, I was just standing in front of him with tears rolling down my cheeks. Is he for real? I mean he didn't even say "now I've changed only for you", that mean he truly changed. He told me his flaws without correcting it! He is serious. Yes! A playboy will say "I have changed now I'm no longer a playboy",
But he just said all differently, he is real! He is serious. I'm such a dumbass! Hate myself! What should I do now? Should I go downstairs and go home or stay with him?

Ya Allah I'm such in a dilemma. Please show me the right way!
I guess I should go downstairs and talk to him.

------------------

"Umm Youseff. Let's go", he just nodded and went ouside and for the first time he didn't reply me. Was I too harsh and dramatic.

We went in the car and the drive was so silent for the first time ever. He didn't say anything to me and I so wanted to talk to him.

"Hmm Youseff do you have some water?",

"Ya it's in my bag take it",

He didn't even look at me and talk was he angry? Was he mad at me? He didn't even tease me. This is becoming so awkward right now! I can't take this anymore. And I broke the silence awkwardly by saying.

"Okay stop Youseff! Stop the car!", he stopped the car and looked at me.

"Can we please communicate!? I can't take this silence anymore! I'm sorry I vented out on you a few hours ago but you should understand me I'm on my period and it's natural for me to be angry just like I am being now! Yes we kissed! It's not only your fault it's also my fault I should have immediately went inside *sobs* I didn't want to put all the fault *sobs* on you", and well yes again I broke down. As you can see I get terrible mood swings during my period and I can't help it! Don't laugh at me!

"It's okay Shafyaa, it's my fault I shouldn't have barge into the room knowing that there is a girl inside!",

"No *sobs* it is not your fault, I should have put a dress and a scarf on because I'm *sobs* not at home",

"Okay it's the fault of both! Please stop crying 'cause you look sexy while crying", he winked and I smiled and he sure know how to cheer me up.

"And you said something else, right?",

"Ya but forget about it, okay so I'm gonna drop you home and you can give me your resignation letter when I returned, okay?",

"What!? Are you serious!? You want me to go?",

"But you said it yourself and I don't want to cause you any trouble anymore",

"No Youseff, you do not give me trouble. Who told you this?",

"Yourself", he said so innocently and ugh that sexiness on his face.

"Oh god Youseff, I was angry at that time! Forget what I said, take a U-turn to the hotel, okay?",

"Are you sure?",

"Do as I say Youseff!",

"Okay", ahhhhh my hormones, he said that okay with a pouting mouth. So sexy!

I'm so sure he is not a playboy anymore, he looks so freaking serious! Should I confess my love too? Oh no.....

==========================

Chapter 26 peeps. Hope you like it.
It's quite boring, right?

I was thinking of completing it soon, maybe on 28 or 30 chapter because I don't want it to be too long.
And continue voting and reading

Love you😘