Chapter 22

Shafyaa P.O.V

I was in the my hotel room I mean our hotel room! Ya unfortunately we couldn't find 2 separate room so I had to share a room with him and for the next 3 to 4 days I promised to not sleep and once again it's because of him I'm not going to have peaceful sleep!

Shafyaa you have to stop blaming him. He is not always at fault!

My thoughts were true, he is not always at fault I mean think of the hotel room, it's not his fault if there are no more free room.

*knock Knock* (door knocks)

"Come in",

2 beautiful and flawless girl entered and Masha Allah they were just perfect! Their skin gooooood Flawless.

"Hi is that Shafyaa Bibi Myra?",

"Hmm yes",

"Oh hi *shake hand* I'm Veronica the make up artist.",

"Hi nice to meet you",

"And I am Michelle the dress designer",

They introduce themselves and yes I remembered why they are here! I almost forgot we have to attend a wedding tonight. And it was 4 o'clock and the wedding will start at 6 o'clock I guess.

"So let's start with preparing you", Michelle said and added

"I have brought some dress designs with their matching hijabs. Kindly choose one",

Wow there were such a great range of designs here and I did not really know what to wear or most probably choose. Finally I choose a light blue dress with few decors but it was soooooo simply beautiful

 Finally I choose a light blue dress with few decors but it was soooooo simply beautiful

And the make-up artist started painting my face.

I was staring at the clock through the whole procedure as I so wanted it to end soon. I like doibg my own makeup and all I had never been deck up by professional and it was my first time so I was nervous. I don't like face too cakey or too exaggerate. I like it simple.

Finally after 1 hr45mins, I was all set to go. I admired myself in the mirror and I was sooooooo much gorgeous, Masha Allah. I was damn attractive! I was so flawless.

"Wow Shafyaa you look sooooo gorgeous" said veronica.

"Yes shafyaa so flawless and thar dress fits you real good",

"Thanks veronica, thinks michelle. I feel flattered right now",

After they left, I sat on the bed admiring myself and only 5 minutes were left to go and Yousouff was not here yet!

The door opened and here come the Prince charming. He was so charming and handsome. Oh my god! His hair, beard, dimple, suit, I mean everything was full on perfect