Chapter 10

I went to the office, hoping not to catch sight of disgusting things.
I went to my cabin and the day had been unusually heavy. I had more or less continious work till the afternoon ,And at three, when I was looking at the clock, hoping to drop things and go home, I received a message from Kenza to say that I was to take her works.

The most painful and annoying thing was that I had to go to Youseff's office.

I went to his office and his head was on the table. The dude was SLEEPING SO PEACEFULLY AND I HAD A LOT OF PAPER WORK IN MY HAND. It was so irritating to see your boss sleeping and you had to do all the works.

"Umm Sir, Sir wake up I have got all the papers here we can start working on it", I tapped his back and tired to wake him up but woke up and did the unexpected.

he grabbed my waist pulled me towards him. I was sitting on him face to face so close and  my chest was touching his. All the papers was on the floor and I was speechless. I did not know what to do, what to say. My hand was around his neck and my face surely looked like a rotten potato.

"Shafyaa I hate it when someone wake me up from my sleep. Never do it again.", he said and his breath was minty fresh and his face was so damn handsome.
I was feeling so scared inside. I had never ever been that close to a person before not an ordinary person but a Man. I did not know what to say. Cat surely had taken my tongue at this moment.
"I'm-I'm so-so-rr-y.", I stammered do badly and was getting goosebumps all over my body ALL OVER MY BODY.
He let go of me when he noticed I was scared and smirked.

"Why are you scared Shafyaa? Did I hurt you?", he said as if nothing just happened.

"No-no it's ju-st that I have never Um no-thing.", I said and lowered my gaze and he was surely enjoying my plight.

Youseff P.O.V

Shafyaa was damn scared and nervous when I grabbed her.
When I was that close to her I was feeling so comfortable even though she was heavy. She had the prettiest eyes. All I wanted was to drown in those two dark brown pearls. Her lips was full and glossy. Her face was so gorgeous and glowy.Her skin was perfect. I loved the way her eyes was baffled when she was sitting on me. I was feeling an inner peace when she touched me. I have slept with all sort of girls but never experience such a comfy touch.
                                            _OVER_

Shafyaa P.O.V

I have never ever experience such thing. I know it was haraam but it was not my fault! all I did was just trying to wake him up I did not know he would turn on me.

Gosh I was so scared. I was so embarrassed because of the way I was talking. Stupid ass I was. My business was to sit in that chair and keep my hand active--that I did and Youseff had to keep his tongue active.

I had never work as a Secretary before and this was not my job but I had to replace Kenza. My mind itself could vaguely undersand what was being said. For the first time ever I was writing very fast and neat. Let me assure you that my handwriting is neat but my speed of writing is not too fast.
                                             __Over__

Youseff P.O.V

 "Did you take all the notes I have said?", I said and turned to her and she was so adorable. Her face was so like a little puppy. All the papers scattered and a pen in her mouth and she was so much concentrating on what I was saying. I could not resist myself and said:" Shafyaa you are so beautiful", She noted this one too. How funny and cute till then she realized.

"Um what? Um me. Thanks", she replied with a blushing face which was even cuter.

Shafyaa thoughts

Did he just call me beautiful? Ahhhhhhhhhh My crush I mean Ex-crush just called me beautiful.
He got no eyes. My face was looking like a potato and I was confuse. I know I am beautiful no doubt but I know I was not so adorable the time he called me beautiful. My eyes was making circles while writing and a FREAKING PEN WAS IN MY MOUTH.

Why is he looking at me like that? This is so awkward right now. Where do I look do avoid his face? So awkward. What should I say to cut this awkward moment. Gosh Stop looking at me I'm feeling weird.
                                        Over
"Sir I have noted all the things you have said. You can check to make sure there's nothing missing", I said and he finally stopped looking at me. Thank god only one more hour to go. I had already informed my mom that I will be coming late.

Youseff P.O.V

"Take the papers and you can go to your cabin if you want. And I think you can go home. I know it is 5 hr but all the works are done here so... If you want you can stay.", I said and I did not look at her face because I know I will keep looking at it.

"Thank you Sir. See you tomorrow.", She said and left my cabin.

I had no idea what is
happening to me these days.

Shafyaa's image was stuck in my head. Are you imagining how creepy I was when I was staring at her and for the first time I was not getting dirty thoughts not that she was not sexy but I really respected her. Usually when I stare at a girl like this they know what I want. I have dated more that 20 girls in my life but had never respect them. I know I sound like a pervert but it's a fact.

Let me tell you something, I have never been in love before. All the girls I have dated was just time pass. I don't even know how to love someone.

I did not know why talking to Shafyaa was so precious for me and I still remember her hug. This was the first most comfortable and most loyal hug i have ever received. All the girls I have hug was just to have an outer satisfaction but Shafyaa's hug was like honest. "Wait! Do I love her?",(long pause)                              
"No I don't think so.",
"Then why do I always think about her?Why is she so precious? Why when kissing Kenza I saw Shafyaa's face in hers",I asked myself questions and answered it myself.
"Maybe you love her and not realizing it.", An imaginary voice uttered and I stayed quiet not knowing what to say.
I have never been like this for a girl before so puzzled.
Every thing was messed up in my mind.

I went home at 6 hr still thinking about love. It was so confusing.
I entered my house not saying a word and went to sleep. I did not even replied Kenza's message. I was so tired thinking about the questions.

*****************************

Here you are fams😘
Chapter 10 and the best chapter so far(my opinion)

Vote and comment💙

Chapter 11 still loading.......😉 (comming soon)