chapter 3

At night I was continuously thinking about Rudy, no no no it's not that I fell for him..., never, but I was thinking about why he always look at me. Anyways, let me enjoy my wonderful sleep before Fajr. THe time keeps running like it is competing in some race or something!

The next morning I woke from my second sleep(after fajr) and fortunately for me it was Saturday and I do not  work on Saturdays. I woke with the Wow aroma of coffee which my mother was preparing in the kitchen. My father, as always had to go to work.

Yesterday at work, Sofia, Maria,Hannah, rudy and I made a lunch plan so I ask my mother for permission and lucky for me she agreed and the moment she said "yes" without wasting anytime
Hey beautiful peoples my mother agreed for the dinner plan!!! Pick me up at 11 30am. I texted them on our what's app group.
Of course Shafyaa I'll pick you up and the three other will come in another car. Replied Rudy.
Wait... what! Am I suppose to go with Rudy alone???? No I'm not.
But I can't be rude, I already promised them about the lunch plan and how can I say that I'm not going alone with Rudy.

"He won't do anything it's just your illusion girl" a voice in my head said.
At 11hr I went ironing my Lilac dress and started putting some mascara and a thin layer of eyeliner and my red lipstick which I loooooooveeee.
"Oh no I'm getting late Rudy will be here at anytime soon"

***car honks***

"Ba-bye Mom my friend is here. I will be home at 4 or 5 pm. Bye love ya"
"Hey shafyaa. You are looking great", Rudy said , "as always", he kinda whispered This part thinking I'm not paying attention but I heard him.
Masha Allah his car was just WOW!!! Never have I ever travelled in such a magnificent pure black mercedes

"Your car is splendid Rudy. I love it sooooo much", that guy seems freaking rich I didn't know that, maybe he is one unique son for his father or it is his earnings.

"Thanks Shafyaa. Shafyaa can I tell you something I know we..Um.. I have just known you for 4 days but I-I- think... Gosh,!, OK! will you mind if I take you somewhere?", Rudy uttered hesitantly while mumbling nonsense phrases.

"Ummm am I dreaming right now? What is he going to tell or ask me? Should I say Yes or we are getting ate for the lunch?"the voice in my head. I was so freaking confused. I didn't know what to say. Allah help me!

"Yes we can go but don't take too much time", well done Shafyaa! Do you even know what you just said?
What! I said yes,we can go. I was so confused, anyways let's see what he got in that pocket... You little nasties !!

* In a marvelous dream-Like garden*

Wow this was for sure the most beautiful garden I have seen. I never came here before honestly, never knew it existed. Do I even live in that country?

"Every time, when I'm nervous I come here and breath in the pure air and this help. Shafyaa *took a deep breath* ever since I saw you, I don't know what happened to my heart. I think I feel something."

Wait is he proposing me!?

*continues*

"I know you are a muslim and I'm not, I don't mind living with you. Ok let me come to the point *took a deep breath again* Wi-will you be mine?"
He said while proposing me with a fascinating ring

 Ok let me come to the point *took a deep breath again* Wi-will you be mine?"He said while proposing me with a fascinating ring

Is he serious? Like we have just met and he is already proposing me but I can't accept him. I mean I don't love him and he is not muslim. Even though he is a nice guy I don't love him. I can't be with someone I don't like. How will I say no? I can't just say no 'cause I don't love him! That's rude. I was feeling so sad but I managed to say no
" Um Rudy please stand up. You know you are a very nice and yes a handsome guy but I've always consider you as a friend and Sorry I can't accept this proposal Rudy because I-I- "

Allah please don't break his heart please Allah.

" I don't have any feelings for you",

After an awkward silent
"Buahahahahahaha! Shafy hahahahaha. I'm not proposing you I was practicing on you. Well, um I-I
Love someone and I was thinking of proposing her. Sorry if i made you feel awkward hahahaha you should have seen the crazy and confusing expression on your face Shafyaa you were too funny. What did you think about my proposal huh? And did you just call me handsome? Shafyaa control your emotion Shafyaa buahahahahahahaha I'm jo-joking",
Ya Allah thank god he was joking else I would , I don't know. But that was one embarasing moment ! Ugh !

"You are a pro at proposing and yes I did fell in your trap. Tell me the lucky name Rudy",

He kind off ignore me at this point by saying

"Um shafy it's already 12 15 the others are waiting for us and please don't mention about the 'moment'",

"Yes yes let's go",

I continued thinking about the awkward situation in the garden. I don't know why but I knew he was lying he was actually proposing me! You understand this kind of feeling you get? anyway let's forget about that and reach the restaurant with the "forgot all" mind.

Everyone there was waiting for us and Maria teased me by making the fake coughs and Rudy smirked.

After eating we all return to our respective places at about 4 30.
I was not being able to stop thinking about the "proposing thing" and while proposing me his face was wholly serious but I don't know why he laughed afterwards maybe because I refused.
"Stop shafyaa stop thinking about this maybe he was actually joshing around", I reassured myself.

After all these thoughts, I changed my dress and went to the living room ad my parents face was a bit tensed and serious at the same time.

"Oh no! Why is my parent tense? did someone see me with Rudy in the garden? Allah please don't make it something serious" I mumbled while going down in the hallway.
--------------------------------------------------------
My very first long chapter with 1074 words I know it's not really long but for someone like me it is.
Hope you enjoy the chapter.
What do you think is going to happen?
Why is shafyaa's parent upset?
Suspense suspense. To be honest I don't have a proper idea for the chapter 4 but I'll try my best to make it interesting.