Chapter 25

Shafyaa P.O.V

The night went pretty well and thank good I was able to sleep ON THE BED. Not with Youseff but with my own self!
How cool is that, right? Sleeping on the bed of a five stars hotel. Freak I'm so lucky girl. Please be jealous of me.

So today in the morning I was having terrible cramps and Youseff was here to help me. How romantic! We were just like couples, taking care of each other.

Oh I so want to be his wife

It's called humanity Shafyaa!

Really?

Hmm not really but....

I'm telling you he loves you

No he does not *shy smile*

Yes he does!

Okay fine!

Now let me write the flashback for the morning, Please! Will you ?

Okaay *sad voice*

Stupid heart!

Flash back

"Ya Allah help me with those cramps", I moaned in pain while sitting on the floor on my Knee. Yes I do get lots of cramp like this and that is exactly how I react.

"Oh God ! what happened Shafyaa? Why are you on the floor?", youseff asked frightened.

"THOSE STUPID CRAMPS YOUSEFF!",

"Oh no ! what can I do to help you?",

"Go find some PAINKILLERS! Ah cramps Allah help", I said.... umm nopes I yelled at him and moaned in pain again.

"Okay okay",

He stood up and started emptying all the drawers searching for painkillers like a fool. Painkillers were in my suitcase but I did not want him to open them because there was a packet of tampons in it.

But I am dying on the floor, moaning in pain. Helplessly and hopelessly had to tell him to do so!

"Youseff they are in my suitcase!",

"Oh okay wait ! ", Bewildered Youseff

He was touching the zip to open the suitcase and the battle that was happening in my belly stopped and I was CRAMP-FREE !!!

"No no no don't open it I'm fine!", and crap he opened it and looked at me while I looked at him embarrassingly.

That was just too awkward.....

"It's fine Shafyaa. It's natural", Oh course, should have known he would said that to avoid an embarrassing moment between both.

"Oh...", I said and gave him a fake chuckle. Of course, had nothing to reply.

We both looked at each other with a look-and-look away face and finally just finally he opened up his mouth.

"So Shafyaa, I have decided, as you are not feeling so great, to give you a leave for today. Is it okay?", are you kidding me it is more than okay. I just wanted to hug and kiss you right now Youseff, you gave me such a great news.

"Hmm really? Oh thanks. I appreciate it",

"So I won't be here till 4hr so you going to be alone in this hotel. If anything happen give me a call okay?",

"Okay", I replied like an obedient and innocent girl agreeing to complete the assignment of everyone. Too much, right?

"Okay so I will be leaving now and don't forget to take painkillers if you get those cramps again",