Chapter 29 (Part 2) : Ugly Memories

(NOT EDITED)

 Chapter 29 (Part II) : Ugly Memories

After exactly 20 minutes the movie starts again. Just in case you’re wondering, Ethan took his revenge by bringing Dr.Pepper instead of Coke for Ron and he looked pretty proud of himself. Ron really got pissed and both of them started arguing until the movie started.

One thing I know about Ron is that when he asks for ‘Coke’ he wants ‘Coke’, nothing else. You can’t even fool him by offering him a glass of Pepsi and saying that it’s Coke. He’d know the difference in just one short sip. Yeah he is a Coke fan.

After what it felt like forever to me the movie ended and I let out a sigh of relief. “Finally.” I mutter under my breath and stretch. My back hurts, so does my neck. I just want to go home right now.

I get up from my seat “C’mon Ron, let’s go.” I say only to find him and Ethan looking into each other’s eyes with nothing but pure unadulterated hatred. Suddenly Ethan stands up and looks at me with a smile, confused with what’s happening  I smile back at him. Suddenly I feel Ron’s hand around my waist as he pulls me closer to him. my chest tightly pushed against his back. “Um?” I say yet confused.

“Would you like to hang out tomorrow?” Ethan says with a smirk. “You know, after all you are my friend.” He finishes. Ohhhhhhh! So this is what all this staring is about!

“Um, Sure?” I say not wanting to be rude.

“She would but she’s not free tomorrow.”  Ron says tightening his grip around my waist. Oh, possessive much?

“And how do you know that?” Ethan says taking a step towards me.

Ron slightly pushes me out of the way and pulls me behind him. “I am her boyfriend” Ron spits

“That doesn’t mean you can make decisions for her.” Ethan says with a smug smile on his face and then his eyes avert to mine. “Am I right, Em?”

Silence. I don’t say a word. I just look at him like a dimwit. Trying to take in what he just said. He was sort of right, right?

“Anyways, I’ll get going now.” Ethan winks at me and leaves.

“Motherfucker” Ron groans and I can’t help but laugh.

We reach home by 8:30. Ugh, I will have to face those two again.

“You want me to come with you?” Ron says to me.