Chapter 7 : Confessions Of An Underdog Lover.

Its been a week, I have not left my house.

I have been in my bed for the whole week. Why did he have to leave? He left without knowing the truth. Without knowing that I didn't do anything, I'm innocent. 

Alex didn't even try to call me once or leave me a text saying 'its okay'. I kept calling her, texting her for two days... but then I just couldn't even if I wanted to. My life has changed, completely. 

I feel so alone, I don't have my friends, I don't have Alex  I don't have Eric.

Its Monday, I should be at school within an hour, but I don't feel like going. I guess I am going to stay in my bed for another week or two.

I don't want to face anyone. Especially Donna, I hate that bitch!

Okay, if you're wondering what happened between Donna and me two years ago.

Its about time I tell you, Donna was one of our group mates. She was my best friend. And Eric's girlfriend.

Yes that's right.

She had my man wrapped around her finger. Well he's not my man anymore.

We were 16! and Eric was my first crush! I couldn't see him with someone else! even if she was my best friend!

I guess I have always been this selfish.

long story short, I told Eric that she has herpes and he left her.

I know I am a bitch and this is why we hate each other! But c'mon, we were kids. I didn't know what to do and sacrifice is not a word in my dictionary.

I couldn't help it. I liked Eric to the moon and back. 

Maybe I am not as loyal as they thought I was, Maybe I am not worth anyone's love, But I am still human! I make mistakes too.

I have not eaten in two days and I feel miserable.

Just as I enter the kitchen I hear a knock on the door. Ugh .

I reach for the door and open it. "Ron?"

"Emily Robertson! What the hell are you doing here? You should be in school." 

Why the fuck is he so angry?

"I should be asking that, The hell are you doing here?"

"Fuck. I am sorry, okay, I was so worried. I found out about Eric leaving and tried calling you but you ignored my calls, I knew you were okay when Alex talked about constantly receiving texts and calls from you. But then they stopped too! I started getting worried! I started waiting outside school to see if you come. But you didn't.... I just wanted to know you're okay! You never skip school and this is the first time you've ever skipped school and that too for the whole week." he finished and stepped closer.

We are dangerously close right now and I am confused as fuck.

I take a step back "Um, I am alright and yes I skipped school because I didn't want to attend" I turn to walk away when he grabs my wrist and pulls me closer causing me to stumble a bit.

"Ouch! Ron!"

"I-I'm sorry ..." he says loosening his grip on my wrist.

"Ron! What even is wrong with you?! and why did you pull me like that!?" I was struggling to get out of his grasp when I noticed him leaning down. His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips. 

My heart started racing at the speed of a express train. Is he going to kiss me?

what is going on? why is he coming so close? why is he trying to reach my lips?

He stopped coming close when he was just an inch away from my lips.

"I like you, Em... always have, always will." He said in a deep, raspy voice.

Not even joking it made my stomach flutter. I could hear my heartbeats.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I said in a very low soft voice. why am I even asking questions, I want him to kiss me now!

"I was about to, but then all this happened. And you told me you like Eric and-"

"Liked, not like."

Just kiss me already!

He gave me the million dollar smile like he always does and leaned in closer till our lips crashed. He kissed me slowly and softly and pulled me closer and closer. One of his hands on my hips and the other holding my neck softly.

He then licked my lower lips asking for entrance. I opened my mouth letting him in. 

it was a long passionate kiss. We both pulled away. We were both out of breath. Simling at each other like two crazy love birds.

As they say, love the one who loves you.... I think it's time I move on.

I think its time I give my heart to someone who deserves.